Smile 3 Reason why maimi heat well win champoinship this year

[B]1) dwade are gone be allstar these year :

"Despite an eventful summer, one which included marriage, Wade has maintained an elite level of focus over the offseason as he prepares to return to the elite form he had in the pre-LeBron era. Headed into training camp it appears as if Wade has dropped about 15 pounds (perhaps to alleviate pressure on his knees). His efforts look like they've been successful as he appears to be in prime physical condition as made evident by Thursday's Instagram photo of Wade running hard in zero gravity."

lerbron no logner pay dwade money to play bad so that he have season mvp , d wade well now have no selfish teammate lerbron and well have mvp these season . he well be back to all star form and have practise hes jumpballtip , jumpsohting and all that so that he can have best season he have yet

2) insider informationt say that bosh have practise to hes jumpballtip all year : these year bosh well be UNSTOPPABLE to the jumpballtip , he were very good last seaosn and practise alot , but these time he have practise so much he well be one the best all season to the jumpballtip , and well make maimi heat even omre unstoppable

3) DANNY GRANGER + LUOL DENG >>>> LERBRON JAMES these are most shock of all statistic.

let put otgether luol deng and danny granger average stat..
    ppg rpg apg fg%
    17,4 5,1 1,9 40%
    16 6,3 2,5 43%

=

33,4 11,4 4,4 83%

o wow now lets look to lerbron james stat last season

27,5 7,2 6,9 56,70%

now who are better player ?? danny granger + luol deng are CLEAR better player with combination and chemnistry , the put alot depth to maimi heat and so that are way better then lerbron cancer that pay teammate to not play good so that he have mvp . and then he are to scared to shot a clutch shoting . DANNY GRANGER NAD LUOL DENG WELL NOT PASS WITH A CLUTCH SHOTING.

i hope peoples now realize how overrated the put on lerbron james. maimi heat well be 150-180% better with none lerbron on team , i cant not wait for these season !!!

Default Re: 3 Reason why maimi heat well win champoinship this year

Lmao OP is so dumb, wrong in so many ways, because lerbron no logner pay dwade money to play bad so that he have season mvp , d wade well now have no selfish teammate lerbron and well have mvp these season . he well be back to all star form and have practise hes jumpballtip , jumpsohting and all that so that he can have best season he have yet

2) insider informationt say that bosh have practise to hes jumpballtip all year : these year bosh well be UNSTOPPABLE to the jumpballtip , he were very good last seaosn and practise alot , but these time he have practise so much he well be one the best all season to the jumpballtip , and well make maimi heat even omre unstoppable

3) DANNY GRANGER + LUOL DENG >>>> LERBRON JAMES these are most shock of all statistic.

ppg rpg apg fg%
    17,4 5,1 1,9 40%
    16 6,3 2,5 43%

=

33,4 11,4 4,4 83%

27,5 7,2 6,9 56,70%

now who are better player ?? danny granger + luol deng are CLEAR better player with combination and chemnistry , the put alot depth to maimi heat and so that are way better then lerbron cancer that pay teammate to not play good so that he have mvp . and then he are to scared to shot a clutch shoting . DANNY GRANGER NAD LUOL DENG WELL NOT PASS WITH A CLUTCH SHOTING.

i hope peoples now realize how overrated the put on lerbron james. maimi heat well be 150-180% better with none lerbron on team , i cant not wait for these season !!!

I don't get picked last at the park anymore BoNafidde's Avatar

Dont feed the trolll

I agree 1000%

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    Lmao OP is so dumb, wrong in so many ways, because lerbron no logner pay dwade money to play bad so that he have season mvp , d wade well now have no selfish teammate lerbron and well have mvp these season . he well be back to all star form and have practise hes jumpballtip , jumpsohting and all that so that he can have best season he have yet

ppg rpg apg fg%
    17,4 5,1 1,9 40%
    16 6,3 2,5 43%

=

33,4 11,4 4,4 83%

27,5 7,2 6,9 56,70%

i didnt read all of your post, but im assuming that you took op's post seriously, so im going to give you one of these.

makes sense to me

Nice analysis. I'm already going to bet $20k on the Heat winning the championship this season.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    Nice analysis. I'm already going to bet $20k on the Heat winning the championship this season.
    or you could give it to me and I'd invest it in a nice index-linked fund for your retirement

83% shooting

Decent college freshman Mass Debator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by code green
    83% shooting

Seriously riding on bosh's jump ball-tip work ethic this past off season