Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    jordan > leflop james Paul George 24's Avatar

Default LeBron James hints he likely would've stayed in Miami had Heat beaten Spurs in Finals

http://www.ohio.com/blogs/cleveland-...356/lebron-jam

what a coward..................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI1_rbQpQwc

LeBron James concedes it would've been much harder for him to return to the Cavaliers had the Miami Heat won a third consecutive championship in June, he told CNN's Unguarded with Rachel Nichols in an upcoming episode.
    "It's a greater chance, for sure," James said. "It would be hard to leave back-to-back-to-back championships and try to go for four. But obviously you really can't live and think of what may have happened. I've always been a person kind of live in the moment."
    The Heat lost to the Spurs in five games and James returned home, but only after a meeting with Cavs owner Dan Gilbert mended a relationship that was detonated the night James bolted the Cavs for Miami.
    "It was a straightforward conversation. It was no beating around the bush," James told Nichols. "He basically said, 'No matter what decision you make, we wanted to clear the air to where if we see each other in public or we see each other wherever, if I'm competing against you, we can always shake each other's hands and look at the fun times that we had instead of focusing on the one night.'"
    James went on a strict diet for 67 days, eating essentially just meat, fish, vegetables and fruit.
    "I had the cookie monster chasing me a few times in my dreams," James joked.
    The entire interview, which includes the racial scandal that has engulfed his former general manager Danny Ferry, airs at 10:30 p.m. on Friday. Watch a clip of the interview here.

Default Re: LeBron James hints he likely would've stayed in Miami had Heat beaten Spurs in Finals

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron James hints he likely would've stayed in Miami had Heat beaten Spurs in Finals

Don't quote me on this, but there are rumors floating around that Kevin Love would have stayed on the Timberwolves if they had won the championship

Miami Thrice = Dynasty FlashDwyaneWade3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Don't quote me on this, but there are rumors floating around that Kevin Love would have stayed on the Timberwolves if they had won the championship
    No he wouldn't. He hates Minnesota.

Lebron was done carrying a team of lazy scrubs who got too comfortable with LeGod carrying them.

He realized it this year against the Spurs.

Lebron put up great stats while everyone else on the team played like scrubs.

In fact Lebron put up the best stats of any player in the Finals.

Next

jordan > leflop james Paul George 24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SavageMode
    Lebron was done carrying a team of lazy scrubs who got too comfortable with LeGod carrying them.

He realized it this year against the Spurs.

Lebron put up great stats while everyone else on the team played like scrubs.

In fact Lebron put up the best stats of any player in the Finals.

Next
    jordan never leave even his team losing,leflop is anti-jordan,one is coward aka lebron,another is warrior aka jordan

Quote Originally Posted by Paul George 24
    jordan never leave even his team losing,leflop is anti-jordan,one is coward aka lebron,another is warrior aka jordan

He wasn't living 'in the moment' in 2011 that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    He wasn't living 'in the moment' in 2011 that's for sure.
    i know it is hard for heat fans to accept it but lebron is the best player in heat's history.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    i know it is hard for heat fans to accept it but lebron is the best player in heat's history.
    Sorry bro, i always prefer big game players over big game chokers, but that's just me i guess.

Is that like Kareem and Wilt are the two best players in Laker history?

b-b-but his heart led him back to Cleveland because now he's all mature and wants to win it for his beloved hometown!!!

n!gga bolted to a better team just like he did in 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Sorry bro, i always prefer big game players over big game chokers, but that's just me i guess.
    cool, lebron had more big game 5,6 and 7s in the 4 years he was in the playoffs in miami than anybody else before him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    cool, lebron had more big game 5,6 and 7s in the 4 years he was in the playoffs in miami than anybody else before him.
    No he didn't pauk

Wade-ites won't succumb to this because of his tenure with the Heat. It's Lebron, Wade, Zo, Tim/Glen/Shaq as the Heat's top 5 all time in my book, and to overlook 4 PRIME Lebron years as a Miami Heat is pretty ridiculous