Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: 1st round exit masters

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    MJ only had 1st round exits with 8 seeds

Lebron is lucky his 9 seeds missed the 8 vs 1 matchup in 04 and 05'

Somehow he missed the playoffs with a 2-time all-star center in a weak conference

But as soon as Big Z/Hughes/Lebron got a tiny bit of coaching (Brown), they were 50-win, high seeds, so that proves how much talent Big Z and Hughes really were, and gooden...
    Are you comparing 18-year old James to 22-year old Jordan? And if so, (which I think you are attempting to do) what does that really say about who is the GOAT?

Quote Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
    MJ had a 23 ppg 55% beast teammate too.
    I figured as much. Like I said, he truly is one of the best 1st round exit masters this league has ever seen. Only Hakeem has amassed more 1st round exits. Truly a 1st round exiting legend.

I wonder what changed though? Suddenly Jordan went from 3x 1st round exits and a 1-9 playoff record to suddenly winning rings. Does anyone know what changed?

Giannis

Quote Originally Posted by superduper
    Giannis
    He isn't top 10 though, but good addition if he passes up Kobe or Jordan on the way to eventually top 10 status.

Just imagine it, only 1 player in NBA history has more 1st round exits than Jordan. He truly is one of the legendary 1st round exit masters of the NBA. What a 1st round exit legend

T-Mac gang

3-time NBA All-Star

its not how you start the race, its how you finish that matters. Thats why people value clutch so much but not 1st quarter. Coz in the end, what matters is 6/6 and 5/7 without needing superteams. Thats why players respect kobe/jordan while only the statnerds for bron.

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    T-Mac gang
    Yes, even though he is not top 10-15 he should be listed as an honorable mention for sure. Probably the same with Chris Paul

Quote Originally Posted by knicksman
    its not how you start the race, its how you finish that matters. Thats why people value clutch so much but not 1st quarter. Coz in the end, what matters is 6/6 and 5/7 without needing superteams. Thats why players respect kobe/jordan while only the statnerds for bron.
    Well hello there friend. Did you like my ranking of the NBA's greatest 1st round exit masters?

Jordan is #2 all-time and that is impressive to me. Do you think LeBron will get 4x 1st round exits and pass him up?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation
    Well hello there friend. Did you like my ranking of the NBA's greatest 1st round exit masters?

Jordan is #2 all-time and that is impressive to me. Do you think LeBron will get 4x 1st round exits and pass him up?

3-time NBA All-Star

The question is, why are bron stans melting down lately? Is it because more and more players are confirming that kobe stans were right and bron stans arent?

National High School Star Rudeboy3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    How about missed playoff masters?

3-time NBA All-Star

why you mad tho? Is it because you respected so much something that we dont give a damn. Is it because you realized how cheap you are for having such low standards

The question is, why are bron stans melting down lately? Is it because more and more players are confirming that kobe stans were right and bron stans arent?
    If me posting factual information with a compiled list of relevant data means that I am melting down then I don't think you have a firm grasp of the term "meltdown" and because of your overly abundant usage of the term it is losing its value.
    Last edited by TheCorporation; 01-09-2019 at 05:23 PM.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    more and more Players are confirming that were right. So how does it feel to be dumb statnerd?

more and more Players are confirming that were right. So how does it feel to be dumb statnerd?
    Terrible

3-time NBA All-Star

If me posting factual information with a compiled list of relevant data means that I am melting down then I don't think you have a firm grasp of the term "meltdown" and because of your overly abundant usage of the term it is losing it's value.
    nah brah. Stop pretending like youre not melting down after durant and other players confirmed our knowledge of this game. I know it sucks to be dumb. But you just have to deal with it. Were here to support you if you need help