Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Banned

Default Re: Someone had enough of being clowned

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    His game annoys the hell out of me. He's always trying to dribble, and it's really awkward to watch. Why do even big men now try to dribble? Just go down, post up, and score like a classic power forward. His production sucks when CP3 is there because Paul controls the game. If you watch he's put these numbers up by getting ISOs on the elbow, and the other team doesn't think he's good enough to double team.
    Blake's a very good ball handler doe

Last edited by moe94; 02-08-2014 at 07:47 PM.

Local High School Star strifed169's Avatar

His game annoys the hell out of me. He's always trying to dribble, and it's really awkward to watch. Why do even big men now try to dribble? Just go down, post up, and score like a classic power forward. His production sucks when CP3 is there because Paul controls the game. If you watch he's put these numbers up by getting ISOs on the elbow, and the other team doesn't think he's good enough to double team.
    jelly as ****

Not airballing my layups anymore