Thread: Clash of Clans

Default Clash of Clans

havent seen a post on this so figured ill go make one...

does anyone play? recently got my townhall to level 7 and that moment when you get new things to upgrade

Default Re: Clash of Clans

Quote Originally Posted by eriX
    havent seen a post on this so figured ill go make one...

does anyone play? recently got my townhall to level 7 and that moment when you get new things to upgrade
    is it time consuming? might try it out

Quote Originally Posted by Random_Guy
    is it time consuming? might try it out
    I wouldn't say it is because of how the game works, basically you have to wait f or stuff to build and/or for troops to build so you can attack others.

isn't it kind of like an mmo where the world is always online? what happens if you get attacked while logged off?

I've been playing for weeks.

It's one of those games where you don't have to spend much time playing. You collect resources, upgrade your stuff which can take hours/days/probably weeks later on, and make an army to attack. You can only be attacked when you're offline. They take some of your resources and you get a shield (means you can't be attacked for how many ever hours) depending upon how much damage they do to your village. I wasn't attacked for quite some time, so I didn't bother too much with defense, and just as I was getting my resources saved up for something big, then I started to get attacked. Assholes. I've been focused on defense ever since.
    Last edited by Jackass18; 04-04-2014 at 05:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackass18
    I've been playing for weeks.

It's one of those games where you don't have to spend much time playing. You collect resources, upgrade your stuff which can take hours/days/probably weeks later on, and make an army to attack. You can only be attacked when you're offline. They take some of your resources and you get a shield (means you can't be attacked for how many ever hours) depending upon how much damage they do to your village. I wasn't attacked for quite some time, so I didn't bother too much with defense, and just as I was getting my resources saved up for something big, then I started to get attacked. Assholes. I've been focused on defense ever since.
    Sounds fun might try it out, what if I stay logged on forever doe?

Quote Originally Posted by Random_Guy
    Sounds fun might try it out, what if I stay logged on forever doe?
    staying logged on means you have to leave the app on so unless your not gonna use your phone you cant stayed logged on forver