Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Learning to shoot layups shejan's Avatar

Default Re: How is OKC supposed to sweep Houston, but can't beat a hobbled Dallas team?

OKC is also banged up. Missing key starters in Thabo and Perkins. They're contribution to team defense is under rated. With all starters back the bench can start clicking again. The first round will be tough for the Thunder as they will be coming off rust from not playing together with the regular starters. But once they get rolling the western conference finals is a surety.

Default Re: How is OKC supposed to sweep Houston, but can't beat a hobbled Dallas team?

Only complete drooling sister-fvcking retards are saying OKC is going to sweep Houston. They'll beat them, but it won't be a sweep.

Hey Fudge you know any good crack dealers... I suspect you're connected like that.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    Hey Fudge you know any good crack dealers... I suspect you're connected like that.
    I don't like my shit cooked, clown. You're sketchy.

I do lines on the reg doe. G shit. Will do some later tn to ease the pain of tonight's loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101

Jesus, we have a 1st-round-exit team talking shit on Dirk

OKC > Houston
    2 stars > 1
    KD > Dwight
    Westbrook > Chandler Parsons?

The role players can duke it out but overall, OKC is just too talented for Houston.

some posting stupid thread after stupid thread...