Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Ummm....what? Prokhorov transfering Nets ownership to Russia amongst Ukraine turmoil.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Americans are so odd............they go on and on and on about capitalism this and capitalism that............but they are the first ones to cry about it if it ever is being used in any way that they think infringes on ANYTHING they don't like.

Bunch of fascist hypocrites.
    WTF are you talking about? Do you have any info on the topic? I don't get most of you, why the value judgments, etc. Either say why you think he's moving the team, etc. or get the **** out. This isn't a discussion of the situation in Crimea, it's a discussion of the Nets ownership situations. If you can't tell the two situations apart then you are either retarded or from Arkansas.

Default Re: Ummm....what? Prokhorov transfering Nets ownership to Russia amongst Ukraine turmoil.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    WTF are you talking about? Do you have any info on the topic? I don't get most of you, why the value judgments, etc. Either say why you think he's moving the team, etc. or get the **** out. This isn't a discussion of the situation in Crimea, it's a discussion of the Nets ownership situations. If you can't tell the two situations apart then you are either retarded or from Arkansas.
    Right.........like I said, fascist hypocrites.

Dirty money = bad karma.

I'm putting your IQ level at about 25.
    That's cool and all, but realgm should invade ISH and annex your ass.
    You have 11k posts, and literally nobody would miss your "insight" if you'd leave.
    Please kill yourself

Right.........like I said, fascist hypocrites.
    Yes, staying on topic is being a facist hypocrite. Not discussing american aggression overseas on a topic about the Brooklyn Nets is facist.

Are you really that stupid? I mean honestly?

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Why he'd be sanctioned is beyond me, he's stanch anti-Putin
    Is that still the case?

The article says this
    Putin decorated Prokhorov on Monday over his contribution to the Sochi Winter Olympic games as the head of biathlon in Russia.

He's lost $800 million buck so far this year, because the Russian markets are down 12% for the year because of the Ukraine issue.

The anti-Marxist pro-cultural-Marxists vs the pro Marxist anti-cultural-Marxists.

I usually hit open layups

He's not moving the team to Russia. You're all so stupid. That's a rumar.