Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year ginobli2311's Avatar

Default Re: Brandon Jennings: "Bron is a stat stuffer...Kobe is a CHAMPION!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    Please bring up the numbers, show me that Lebron is more clutch than kobe. I'll start

Kobe: most gamewinners in league I think around 27
    Lebron: 4-6 gamewinners
    ok....since lebron came into the league. here is the link of game winners between the 03 season and the 09 season though february....obviously this does not include this year

http://www.82games.com/gamewinningshots.htm

you'll notice a few things......one is that kobe shoots almost 10 percent less than lebron in these situations. another is that lebron has 6 game winning assists and kobe has one. but i guess those numbers are made up. Lebron had quite a few game winners in the 2nd half of last season and in last year's playoffs as well. Kobe performed poorly in game winning situations last year in the playoffs. so even with kobe making so many this year....he still won't have the same kind of numbers and efficiency that lebron has. you are simply a product of the ESPN hype machine. if you watched every game that cleveland plays like i do you would realize how great lebron is down the stretch of close games

take a look a this for clutch play this season:

http://www.82games.com/0910/CSORT11.HTM

Lebron has a higher plus/minus at plus 116 to plus 19 for kobe. lebron shoots over 4% higher from the field. they shoot within 1 percent of threes. Lebron gets to the line 30% more often and makes 80% from the line while kobe makes 82%. Lebron averages over 25% more points in these situations. Lebron grabs over double the rebounds. Lebron averages more than double the assists. Lebron averages over 3 times as many blocks and almost double the amount of steals. And lebron does all this only averaging less than 1 more turnover per 48 minutes of clutch time.

you have been owned. go back and watch the magic series from last year. Lebron was as clutch as you can be down the stretch of every game in that series that was close. Go back and watch all of the game winning plays and shots he has made in the playoffs so far in his career. He has done all of this as his team's only legit option when all the attention is on him. Kobe has had the luxury of having more than capable teammates and he still doesn't even sniff lebron in these situations. Kobe: 1 game winning assist in 56 shot attempts...LOL. Lebron has 6 game winning assists in 50 attempts.

Kobe selfish ball hog fails again.....just keep playing with the most talented team in the league mate....because i'd hate to see you lose in first round every year like you would still be doing if fisher/gasol werent gift wrapped for you.

What now?????? Or are you going to tell me that those numbers are wrong....you see the thing is....people don't pay attention to Kobe when he fails. Just like when he missed the game winning shot against the thunder in game 6....guess what....that doesnt get erased from the stat book the way everyone here erases it from their minds.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by elaments
    Yea well unfortunately you usually have to shoot well to win.
    Tell that to LeBrick, who always shoots under 40% when it matters. :

Local High School Star strifed169's Avatar

jennings is d-league class

37% fg in season for a pg, haahaha

Local High School Star Johnni Gade's Avatar

he's right though

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ginobli2311
    ok....since lebron came into the league. here is the link of game winners between the 03 season and the 09 season though february....obviously this does not include this year

http://www.82games.com/gamewinningshots.htm

you'll notice a few things......one is that kobe shoots almost 10 percent less than lebron in these situations. another is that lebron has 6 game winning assists and kobe has one. but i guess those numbers are made up. Lebron had quite a few game winners in the 2nd half of last season and in last year's playoffs as well. Kobe performed poorly in game winning situations last year in the playoffs. so even with kobe making so many this year....he still won't have the same kind of numbers and efficiency that lebron has. you are simply a product of the ESPN hype machine. if you watched every game that cleveland plays like i do you would realize how great lebron is down the stretch of close games

take a look a this for clutch play this season:

http://www.82games.com/0910/CSORT11.HTM

Lebron has a higher plus/minus at plus 116 to plus 19 for kobe. lebron shoots over 4% higher from the field. they shoot within 1 percent of threes. Lebron gets to the line 30% more often and makes 80% from the line while kobe makes 82%. Lebron averages over 25% more points in these situations. Lebron grabs over double the rebounds. Lebron averages more than double the assists. Lebron averages over 3 times as many blocks and almost double the amount of steals. And lebron does all this only averaging less than 1 more turnover per 48 minutes of clutch time.

you have been owned. go back and watch the magic series from last year. Lebron was as clutch as you can be down the stretch of every game in that series that was close. Go back and watch all of the game winning plays and shots he has made in the playoffs so far in his career. He has done all of this as his team's only legit option when all the attention is on him. Kobe has had the luxury of having more than capable teammates and he still doesn't even sniff lebron in these situations. Kobe: 1 game winning assist in 56 shot attempts...LOL. Lebron has 6 game winning assists in 50 attempts.

Kobe selfish ball hog fails again.....just keep playing with the most talented team in the league mate....because i'd hate to see you lose in first round every year like you would still be doing if fisher/gasol werent gift wrapped for you.

What now?????? Or are you going to tell me that those numbers are wrong....you see the thing is....people don't pay attention to Kobe when he fails. Just like when he missed the game winning shot against the thunder in game 6....guess what....that doesnt get erased from the stat book the way everyone here erases it from their minds.
    24 seconds or less left in the game, team with the ball is either tied or down by 1 to 2 points is not a game winning shot. You can't just make up your own definition and call yourself right. That stat does not show game winners NOR clutch plays, so you might as well have linked me to a picture of a monkey taking a shit.
    Last edited by RazorBaLade; 05-14-2010 at 06:09 AM.

NBA rookie of the year ginobli2311's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    24 seconds or less left in the game, team with the ball is either tied or down by 1 to 2 points is not a game winning shot.
    actually it is if its the last points scored. what you are talking about is buzzer beaters. buzzer beaters opportunities are too few and far between to only be counted. For example, this season, Lebron only had 3 buzzer beater opportunities. He missed one, got to the free throw line and made both to win by 1 in another, and made a game winning assist in the other. Kobe had 10 opportunities and made 6 this year....a truly remarkable achievement.

However, if you make the last bucket of the game and it wins the game with under 24 seconds left....i don't know how you can say that is not a game winner. A player made the last shot of the game and scored the last points.....the site that tracks that stuff only counts it as a game winner if it actually wins the game.

its not like they are counting buckets that end up not being the game winning points.

do you understand that?

Yep....just ignore logic and facts when you get owned. ****ing moron......

Actually, Jennings DIDN'T say that. He just RTed his buddy and said "Omg!!! Smh."

CeoTypeDoe619
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Fizdale
    Actually, Jennings DIDN'T say that. He just RTed his buddy and said "Omg!!! Smh."
    Lol i Know. people dont get how twitter works lmfaooo

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ginobli2311
    actually it is if its the last points scored. what you are talking about is buzzer beaters. buzzer beaters opportunities are too few and far between to only be counted. For example, this season, Lebron only had 3 buzzer beater opportunities. He missed one, got to the free throw line and made both to win by 1 in another, and made a game winning assist in the other. Kobe had 10 opportunities and made 6 this year....a truly remarkable achievement.

However, if you make the last bucket of the game and it wins the game with under 24 seconds left....i don't know how you can say that is not a game winner. A player made the last shot of the game and scored the last points.....the site that tracks that stuff only counts it as a game winner if it actually wins the game.

its not like they are counting buckets that end up not being the game winning points.

do you understand that?

Yep....just ignore logic and facts when you get owned. ****ing moron......
    no. It says all buckets, not just ones that end up winning the game.

"Obviously though this definition means a shot may not actually be a game winner -- it may only tie a game (if down two points) or it may allow enough time for the opponents to get a game winning shot of their own. Still it seems a reasonable compromise. "

That is why it is moronic.

and I won't even talk about the 2nd link, its as if the guy who thought of the idea for the 1st one fused his brain cells with a cow and the amount of brain cells actually decreased, making him even dumber.

CeoTypeDoe619

Lebron has 8 gane winners on his career. One of few CLEVELAND FANs on here. Username Mikael has shown this.

Local High School Star lukekarts's Avatar

The amount of hate Jennings gets is ridiculous, absolutely crazy. Seriously people, go and educate yourselves on basketball before you criticise.

Or, if you can come up with a reasonable argument as to why the Bucks made the playoffs as 6th seed and took Atlanta to 7 games with their Center injured.

Look at the rest of the team, John Salmons (hardly impactful on the Bulls), Carlos Delfino (streaky 6th man type guy at best), LRMaM (good defender but incompetent offensive player) and Kurt Thomas (Oldddddd).

Yet Jennings, with all his swag, turned a team without its star (Redd) from a lotto contender to a playoff team. And this guy wasn't even selected in the top 5.

Power32 (OJ Mayo) O.J A 6'4Mamba's Avatar

at Bron fans getting butthurt about what Jennings said. Jennings is a great young pg, reminds me of Billups in a sense he soots an awful fg% 40 or below, but actually helps his team win games. Bron is what Bron is plays for stats wants to win no doubt in my mind, but is very stat orientated. Until LeBron either goes to a different team NY with all star talent AND this is the big thing have a structure offense instead of lebron pick and roll drive kick out to get my assist stats up. he won't win especially because last time i checked

Dwight Howard is younger than Bron. and Derrick Rose is 21 and not going anywhere

Banned

Even NBA players seem to think basketball is an individual sport nowadays.

Banned

Watch ginobli nevvvvver respond to my post. Night all, I have slayed all the trolls

CeoTypeDoe619

Quote Originally Posted by O.J A 6'4Mamba
    at Bron fans getting butthurt about what Jennings said. Jennings is a great young pg, reminds me of Billups in a sense he soots an awful fg% 40 or below, but actually helps his team win games. Bron is what Bron is plays for stats wants to win no doubt in my mind, but is very stat orientated. Until LeBron either goes to a different team NY with all star talent AND this is the big thing have a structure offense instead of lebron pick and roll drive kick out to get my assist stats up. he won't win especially because last time i checked

Dwight Howard is younger than Bron. and Derrick Rose is 21 and not going anywhere
    hahah so true