Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Operation Jabari Parker Commening...

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    You make no sense whatsoever.
    What did Rose save Chicago from? Because they didn't win or get close to winning a championship when he was there.

Do I need to spell it out for you to understand? Or are you just being an oblivous asshole like you usually are?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    What did Rose save Chicago from? Because they didn't win or get close to winning a championship when he was there.

Do I need to spell it out for you to understand? Or are you just being an oblivous asshole like you usually are?
    What are you even implying right now? Are you going to say there was ever a time your Cavs were more relevant than when you had LeBron? Are you going to really suggest LeBron didn't save that franchise? Just stop. Winning the championship, while the ultimate prize, does not dictate the success and nature of a franchise. You sound like an absolute child right now.

Yup I'm being an oblivious asshole yet you're the only one in this thread that doesnt think Rose saved Chicago from anything. Me and a few other posters are puzzled at your post. Maybe just maybe you're the oblivious asshole here? Just a thought.

You're a bitter Cavs fan. You're used to heartache and disappointment that there is no such thing as a savior unless a title is won. The idea or concept that a player can save a franchise is foreign to you because your definition of what a savior is. I know some guy promised a title and you bought into it like a bastard child giving that dead beat dad one more chance. But get over it.

Allen Iverson was the Sixers savior and they never won the title.

Yup I'm being an oblivious asshole yet you're the only one in this thread that doesnt think Rose saved Chicago from anything. Me and a few other posters are puzzled at your post. Maybe just maybe you're the oblivious asshole here? Just a thought.

You're a bitter Cavs fan. You're used to heartache and disappointment that there is no such thing as a savior unless a title is won. The idea or concept that a player can save a franchise is foreign to you because your definition of what a savior is. I know some guy promised a title and you bought into it like a bastard child giving that dead beat dad one more chance. But get over it.

Allen Iverson was the Sixers savior and they never won the title.
    You're right GOBB. I'm sorry. Derrick Rose saved Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    What are you even implying right now? Are you going to say there was ever a time your Cavs were more relevant than when you had LeBron? Are you going to really suggest LeBron didn't save that franchise? Just stop. Winning the championship, while the ultimate prize, does not dictate the success and nature of a franchise. You sound like an absolute child right now.

Metichode is pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    You're right. I am a child. I feel horrible.

Metichode is pathetic.
    I appreciate your honesty. You're right.

National High School Star

meticode WISHES kyrie could "save" his franchise the way Rose did.

injuries aside, Rose gave his all 100% on every play for that franchise... kyrie reminds me of randy moss.. takes plays off, lazy, etc. very overrated

enjoy the lottery again, meticode

Quote Originally Posted by unbreakable
    meticode WISHES kyrie could "save" his franchise the way Rose did.
    Yes I do. I'm so in the rutter. I wish Rose could save the Cavaliers and bring them to not winning anything.

College superstar BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LosBulls
    Boozer, Snell, Charlotte Pick, 1st Pick, Next year 1st

To Milwaukee for Illyasova, Zaza, and their 1st round pick.

Give away Deng to either Utah,Sac, or Washington for a solid bench player and their 1st rounder.

C: Noah
    PF: Julius Randle
    SF: Jabari Parker
    SG: Jimmy Butler
    PG: Derrick Rose
    how does this even remotely translate to you getting both Randle and Parker?

Former Bulls Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWhiteGreen
    how does this even remotely translate to you getting both Randle and Parker?
    Bucks will have a Top 5 pick.

What did he do to "save" the Bulls? Bring up Championship expectations, get injured...twice and not get close to winning a title.

I'm confused.
    He saved them from a losing culture, and brought a winning culture. Similar to how LeBron saved us for 7 years... left, and then bam we're back to being the lowly Cavs. Sure, they didn't reach their championship expectations, but only a couple teams since the turn of the century have. You're acting like Rose has been useless.

Banned

Yes I do. I'm so in the rutter. I wish Rose could save the Cavaliers and bring them to not winning anything.
    It's cool to be sarcastic when you run out of an argument. It makes you look good.

Quote Originally Posted by LosBulls
    Bucks will have a Top 5 pick.
    Yes, one top 5 pick. Where does the other come from?

College superstar BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Yes, one top 5 pick. Where does the other come from?
    exactly! Although, I'm not even sure the Bucks will have a top 5 pick. Bitches be tankin