Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: BREAKING: Steve Nash to stop stealing the Lakers money (retiring)

The hell?

So, the Mavericks were right about his back being stuffed. I mean, they forecast this over a decade ago!

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    When will Kobe stop "Stealing" their money?
    what a dumb thing to say

what has Nash ever done for the Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue

My favorite team sucks.
    It's the avatar, man.

That guy is poison, a curse. Change it and I guarantee fortunes will change.

Respect his career but he and D'antoni destroyed KB's career

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    what a dumb thing to say

what has Nash ever done for the Lakers
    Nothing, but they signed him to play for them and his body wouldn't let him. The Lakers signed Kobe to a wildly exobitant contract to play for them and he's done too

Quote Originally Posted by IncarceratedBob
    Respect his career but he and D'antoni destroyed KB's career
    When Nash was healthy Kobe didn't let him run the offense anyways. Play D'antoni for overplaying Kobe (like Kobe didn't want to be out there carrying his squad anyways)...but Nash was no part of that.

Nothing, but they signed him to play for them and his body wouldn't let him. The Lakers signed Kobe to a wildly exobitant contract to play for them and he's done too
    except Kobe has given the last 19 years to the Lakers and has provided them with multiple championships, conference finals births, millions of dollars in revenue, while Nash hasn't..

the fact that you can't see the difference is disturbing

Quote Originally Posted by BlakFrankWhite
    I heard he wanted to retire earlier...but Lakers told him not to....cause they wanted to use him in a trade.
    Where did you hear that? Because last I heard, Nash straight up said "I'd be a fool to walk away from 10m".

except Kobe has given the last 19 years to the Lakers and has provided them with multiple championships, while Nash hasn't..

Yeah and the Lakers paid him for all those seasons right?
    Giving old done Kobe $25m a year was a stupid move any way you slice it.

The Lakers went out and pulled a sign-and-trade for Nash so he could come help Kobe win another ring and when he was healthy Kobe marginalized him just like every other player he's ever played with since Shaq. Then his back stopped working (which everyone and their momma knew was a risk when they traded for him).

Nash isn't stealing anyone's money and neither is Kobe. That's all I was trying to say with my first post.

Yeah and the Lakers paid him for all those seasons right?
    Giving old done Kobe $25m a year was a stupid move any way you slice it.

The Lakers went out and pulled a sign-and-trade for Nash so he could come help Kobe win another ring and when he was healthy Kobe marginalized him just like every other player he's ever played with since Shaq. Then his back stopped working (which everyone and their momma knew was a risk when they traded for him).

Nash isn't stealing anyone's money and neither is Kobe. That's all I was trying to say with my first post.
    you don't even deserve a response, the sad thing is you really think your an objective poster, and then you say stupid shit like that

somebody claims Nash was stealing money and you turn it into "Kobe marginalized every player including Shaq"

let the hate flow through those salty veins

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Where did you hear that? Because last I heard, Nash straight up said "I'd be a fool to walk away from 10m".
    last you heard would be correct

I'm not going to retire because I want the money," Nash said.
    click here

except Kobe has given the last 19 years to the Lakers and has provided them with multiple championships, conference finals births, millions of dollars in revenue, while Nash hasn't..

So as a Laker fan you're willing to see the team struggle as Kobe takes the lion's share of the salary budget while sitting on his a**?

Its sad really...Lakers are the royalty of NBA yet they're being held hostage

Quote Originally Posted by BlakFrankWhite
    So as a Laker fan you're willing to see the team struggle as Kobe takes the lion's share of the salary budget while sitting on his a**?

Its sad really...Lakers are the royalty of NBA yet they're being held hostage
    I'm a Laker fan and I can't fvcking wait to see Kobe retire. I'll miss him, but I'm not blind...he's done and the team needs that money.