Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Good college starter

Default Rich guys can get the highest standard of bitches, no matter how butt ugly they are

Alot of you will probably be hating on this man because of your jealousy, but this should actually inspire you.

You look the way you were born to look, but there is no limit on how successful you can be in this life. That is all on you.

Earned not given

Default Re: Rich guys can get the highest standard of bitches, no matter how butt ugly they are

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh

Alot of you will probably be hating on this man because of your jealousy, but this should actually inspire you.

You look the way you were born to look, but there is no limit on how successful you can be in this life. That is all on you.
    False.

The highest standard of "bitches" is the one where not only is she attractive from the outside, but she also is attractive mentally and intellectually. I highly doubt the bitches that go after only rich guys can satisfy all of those requirements.

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

Default Re: Rich guys can get the highest standard of bitches, no matter how butt ugly they are

Sometimes being rich is like make up for dudes. The richer you are, the more attractive you initially are. It doesn't work all the time, but you'll get more one night stands that way.

But you also underestimate how humor could attract a girl. Humor could go a long way.

Pretty sure he has a great personality

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one6
    False.

The highest standard of "bitches" is the one where not only is she attractive from the outside, but she also is attractive mentally and intellectually. I highly doubt the bitches that go after only rich guys can satisfy all of those requirements.
    This. That chick is hot, but high standard women aren't just chasing money.

If you're rich, good luck finding a woman that loves you for you!

I know being a dude that shouldn't matter, but it does to me

Default Re: Rich guys can get the highest standard of bitches, no matter how butt ugly they a

False.

This dude gets it

The biggest gold diggers might be high end gorgeous women but most likely vapid and boring af once you get past the physical aspect. And honestly, it's sad if chicks are into you solely for the money...
    Last edited by TheMan; 03-28-2015 at 02:38 PM.

False.

One of the better Posts you made

Those chicks above, are free for all...

unless we don't know something about these 2, and they're really smart, intellectucal persons with a heed to help other people... lol.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer

The world is yours.

He's rich? For what? I've just seen vids of people mocking his ugly ass on Twitter

Default Re: Rich guys can get the highest standard of bitches, no matter how butt ugly they a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWIWkf4N2Ow

The man, da miff, da legend...

Dose teef doe

Very good NBA starter

That guys a solid 7/10

Not ugly at all

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

this thread is the blind leading the blind

That guy should fix his teeth.