Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Serious playground baller

Default Lets face it Dwight Howard will be a L.A Lakers player next season.

It's damn obvious

Dwight won't sign the extension
    Lakers have the assets
    Dwight's wife is from L.A and is trying to get him to go there
    Dwight wants the big market team and the life style.

Come next summer he will push for a trade there and team up with Kobe and Gasol.

College superstar

Default Re: Lets face it Dwight Howard will be a L.A Lakers player next season.

Dwight doing his very best Shaq impression.

And who exactly do the Lakers have to offer? Orlando won't want to build around an inconsistant player like Bynum and everyone else is too old.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by step_back

And who exactly do the Lakers have to offer? Orlando won't want to build around an inconsistant player like Bynum and everyone else is too old.
    They don't have much of a choice. It will eventually become take something or nothing.

IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST Theoo's Daddy's Avatar

I don't think orlando loses another of his star to LA.. He will be traded by the Allstar break next season.

Bynum is the center piece him and Odom. Bynum can be a perfect replacement for Dwight. Besides all that matters will be who Dwight wants to sign with. He will push any trade. It seems to me he wants L.A and no chance Orlando gets equal value back.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiei
    They don't have much of a choice. It will eventually become take something or nothing.
    He has no power. Why doesn't anyone realize this?

Yeah he can walk in free agency. cool! but unless you get a rising star under a long term contract, and the other team is willing to take a bad contract...you don't trade him.

And LA isn't taking Hedo or Arenas. Worse comes to worse, you let Richardson walk this year, let Dwight walk next year, and then the year after that Jameer, Redick, Bass, and Q-rich's deals are off the cap and you can start to really rebuild. And then the next season Gilbert's is gone.

He can't force his way to LA, unless Bynum is willing to go to Orlando because it makes no sense to trade for a guy who's just going to walk, and like I said they're not taking a bad contract. Lakers fans are just wishful thinking on this one.

If he will be a Laker and they face up with Heat in finals...who ever wins,humanity loses.

Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design. The leagues best teams, are walking into a trap, as is that Rebel trio. It was I who allowed the Lakers to get swept by Dallas. They are quite safe from those pitiful little teams from now on. An entire legion of my best lakers executives awaits Dwight Howards free agency. Oh, I'm afraid the Lakers will be collecting trophies for the next 10 years...

Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor
    Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design. The leagues best teams, are walking into a trap, as is that Rebel trio. It was I who allowed the Lakers to get swept by Dallas. They are quite safe from those pitiful little teams from now on. An entire legion of my best lakers executives awaits Dwight Howards free agency. Oh, I'm afraid the Lakers will be collecting trophies for the next 10 years...
    Shit just got real

what the fck are you talking about?

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by CP_Hornet
    Bynum is the center piece him and Odom. Bynum can be a perfect replacement for Dwight. Besides all that matters will be who Dwight wants to sign with. He will push any trade. It seems to me he wants L.A and no chance Orlando gets equal value back.
    Bynum has health issues. He's also not on par with Dwight in any way. Odom is a 31 year old 6th man. Orlando can have better deals with other teams. He is the best center in the NBA after all.

I hit 30-footers

Quote Originally Posted by 824
    Shit just got real

Bynum has health issues. He's also not on par with Dwight in any way. Odom is a 31 year old 6th man. Orlando can have better deals with other teams. He is the best center in the NBA after all.
    better deals to other teams that Dwight is willing to sign a long-term deal with?

Doesn't matter if they can get better deals if Dwight won't play there it won't mean shit. Orlando will have to settle for whatever they can get and if Dwight wants to go to L.A that

This is actually pretty funny.