Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: Pretty much any LeBron-Kobe interaction now...

Quote Originally Posted by Chokefree
    What I don't get is....if kobe isn't ANYWHERE near lebronze level....why keep comparing the 2 like you lebronze stans are insecure about something? Why keep bringing kobe up all the fvcking time? I don't get you guys.....for someone who isn't even good (kobe) as you guys say....you keep comparing him to lebronze? You guys are low key giving kobe props.....and yall know kobe is till ahead of lebronze otherwise you wouldn't keep posting this stupid shit to validate your argument online......stupid fvcks
    You and your little tiny hobbit brain...this is exactly what I was talking about...stupid ****ing fanbase. LEBRONZE LEBRONZE LEBRONZEZ...do you think that makes you clever or something? I also fail to see how everyone is saying Kobe is just not good by saying Lebron is better...but then again you are barely literate so why should I be surprised that you are confused.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    You and your little tiny hobbit brain...this is exactly what I was talking about...stupid ****ing fanbase. LEBRONZE LEBRONZE LEBRONZEZ...do you think that makes you clever or something? I also fail to see how everyone is saying Kobe is just not good by saying Lebron is better...but then again you are barely literate so why should I be surprised that you are confused.
    lol
    You sir are funny....claiming lebronze is better than kobe but yet kept passing the ball to kyrie in the end of the game to save him? WTF if it wasn't for kyrie making that 3 its over for your husband.....lebronze can't post up....can't shoot....etc....lol can't even post up a smaller player than him.....

So you sir can now shine my shoes......go now peasant

lol
    You sir are funny....claiming lebronze is better than kobe but yet kept passing the ball to kyrie in the end of the game to save him? WTF if it wasn't for kyrie making that 3 its over for your husband.....lebronze can't post up....can't shoot....etc....lol can't even post up a smaller player than him.....

@ the jealousy from the Kobe kid. Can't face the facts about his hero. You can feel his rage.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

lol

Cringe. It's like trying to discuss basketball with my 6 year old nephew.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Cringe. It's like trying to discuss basketball with my 6 year old nephew.
    its ok kid you will learn one day

lol

lol

meltdown

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor
    From someone who doesn't stan either one, Kobe is still ahead of Lebron tbh. But if Lebron knocks off the GSW superteam, I will definitely have him ahead.
    The only argument Kobe has over LeBron is ring count and longevity(which is overrated)

Peak and prime wise, LeBron is on another tier.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

lebronze can't post up....can't shoot....etc....lol can't even post up a smaller player than him.....
    The guy can't post up and shoot. How in the hell did he manage to get a back-to-back 41 pts performance in the finals? The guy must be a god or something..

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    @ the jealousy from the Kobe kid. Can't face the facts about his hero. You can feel his rage.

the rage is KILLING him

Quote Originally Posted by raprap
    The only argument Kobe has over LeBron is ring count and longevity(which is overrated)

Peak and prime wise, LeBron is on another tier.
    What longevity?
    You can argue Kobe became a top nba player in 2001. Probably lasted till 2010 and then he had one the 2013 season where he had Howard, Gasol, Nash and Artest and had relatively little defense attention all the while focusing on scoring and playing abysmal defense of his own.

Let's count that though and make it 11 years as a top 8 player in the league. Lebron has already reached that 2006-2016. And he's still going.
    Not only does LeBron have a better prime and peak, longevity isn't an issue. Kobe was a scrub in his early years and his last years.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Byobob
    The guy can't post up and shoot. How in the hell did he manage to get a back-to-back 41 pts performance in the finals? The guy must be a god or something..

Golden State's 3 best defenders were taken out of commission due to suspension or injury (Draymond Green, Andre Iguodala, and Andrew Bogut)

Made that high school varsity squad Goofsta Knicca's Avatar

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Indian guy
    Honestly, I can't even imagine how difficult this must be for Kobe fans. They literally dedicated their life to hating/diminishing an athlete to protect their hero's legacy, only for none of it to matter in the end. LeBron has so thoroughly surpassed Kobe in everybody's eyes, the very thing Kobe fans long feared, that Kobe isn't even in the conversation anymore when discussing LeBron's place in history. If you are a Kobe fan, how do you cope with something like this? It's utterly depressing.

I'm literally retired from the Lebron Fam and wasn't even logged into the NBA forum, and I felt a sudden chill from this post while watching a Perfect Strangers rerun. I could actually physically feel some kind of deep, deep ether had just taken place.

Holy shit.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    What longevity?
    You can argue Kobe became a top nba player in 2001. Probably lasted till 2010 and then he had one the 2013 season where he had Howard, Gasol, Nash and Artest and had relatively little defense attention all the while focusing on scoring and playing abysmal defense of his own.

Let's count that though and make it 11 years as a top 8 player in the league. Lebron has already reached that 2006-2016. And he's still going.
    Not only does LeBron have a better prime and peak, longevity isn't an issue. Kobe was a scrub in his early years and his last years.
    He was an (legit) all-star level player from 99-13, that's 15 years. He definitely has longevity and more then you're implying, but I still agree his longevity is overrated.