Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Greek Press: Big Sofo MIGHT Sign With L.A. Clippers This Season

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    WTF is wrong with you?

The NBA summer league is the biggest damn joke in the entire sports world. Are you actually trying to imply that it is an actual competition?

You have to be freaking kidding me.

Let's see - Euroleague big men - Pekovic in all Euroleague team, in NBA, Splitter in all Euroleague team, in NBA, Lorbek in all Euroleague team, will join Spurs next year, Bourousis in all Euroleague team, offered contracts by numerous NBA teams.............

Schortsanitis in all Euroleague team and you are trying to pretend that he can't play in the freaking NBA? So Pekovic and Splitter were voted all Euroleague first team center and can play in the NBA, but Sofo who also was voted best center can't?

GTFO with your ridiculous NBA only fans BS

LOL. I'm asking, if he is as good as you say he is, and he has played in euro leage and played in summer league (Not saying summer league is some great competition) why hasn't he been offered a contract? WHY?

Why does he get invited but never plays in the NBA? I AM NOT SAYING HE ISN'T CAPABLE at this point (Nor did I ever say he couldn't. Actually, when I've seen him play, ive BEEN pulling for this guy to get a contract and ball. I love his style of play. It something you don't see everyday). I'm simply asking why isn't he in the NBA or even received the opportunity?

Default Re: Greek Press: Big Sofo MIGHT Sign With LA Clippers This Season

Anyone that thinks NBA sumemr league is a legit measure of any player should be auto life IP banned from this site.
    I agree, but I don't think we can ban IPs from Arkansas just yet. Apparently dial up is still a big thing over there.

You must be the dumbest sports fans on the planet Earth to actually think NBA summer league counts or means anything. It's as meaningless as a high school pick up game.

The guy dominated Howard and Bosh, and Yao Ming in the World Cup and you are basing his ability on SUMMER LEAGUE................

Un freaking believable.

You just earned a perma iggy.

That title is all yours EuroLeague..
    You give examples from Summer League, then claim its shit

Inbreeding is obviously a problem in Arkansas

Quote Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
    LOL. I'm asking, if he is as good as you say he is, and he has played in euro leage and played in summer league (Not saying summer league is some great competition) why hasn't he been offered a contract? WHY?

Why does he get invited but never plays in the NBA? I AM NOT SAYING HE ISN'T CAPABLE at this point (Nor did I ever say he couldn't. Actually, when I've seen him play, ive BEEN pulling for this guy to get a contract and ball. I love his style of play. It something you don't see everyday). I'm simply asking why isn't he in the NBA or even received the opportunity?
    He has been offered contracts MANY times by NBA teams genius. The Clippers own his rights and won't trade him. He's had something like 25 NBA teams offer him contracts.

Why the hell didn't Scola play in the NBA for so long? Gee, maybe because the Spurs would not sign him and would not trade his rights. Why the hell did Sabonis not play in the NBA?

Get a clue. You can't sign a contract if the team that holds your draft rights refuses to trade you.

Quote Originally Posted by coin24

That title is all yours EuroLeague..
    You give examples from Summer League, then claim its shit
    You are embarrassing yourself. Bringing up summer league... Even in this forum that is an embarrassment, even for Nick Young that would be an embarrassment.

Euroleague, not "EuroLeague"

He has been offered contracts MANY times by NBA teams genius. The Clippers own his rights and won't trade him. He's had something like 25 NBA teams offer him contracts.

Why the hell didn't Scola play in the NBA for so long? Gee, maybe because the Spurs would not sign him and would not trade his rights. Why the hell did Sabonis not play in the NBA?

Get a clue. You can't sign a contract if the team that holds your draft rights refuses to trade you.

Just stop....

Oh really? Got damn. I was asking.

So he was drafted in 2003. its 2012. How long do the clippers have his rights?

Last I read, it said that the clippers were

"unimpressed and didnt offer him a contract"

Just stop....
    25 NBA teams offered him a contract after he abused Yao, Bosh and Howard at the World Cup. You must be about 12 years old.

Oh really? Got damn. I was asking.

So he was drafted in 2003. its 2012. How long do the clippers have his rights?

Last I read, it said that the clippers were

"unimpressed and didnt offer him a contract"
    NBA teams own the rights forever.

That's bull shit. The Clippers owner stood up him and his agent at a lunch meeting and they left and went back to Greece.

He was pissed off so he refused to play with them. Any other report is pure bull shit.

3 Ball like Piatkowski dab0yech0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco
    I agree, but I don't think we can ban IPs from Arkansas just yet. Apparently dial up is still a big thing over there.
    I wish I could rep you.

I used to wonder why everyone on this board was saying this Euroleague guy is delusional and now I get to see first hand for myself.

25 NBA teams offered him a contract after he abused Yao, Bosh and Howard at the World Cup. You must be about 12 years old.

Evidence?

Anyone got the Euroleague VSpan pic handy??

NBA teams own the rights forever.

That's bull shit. The Clippers owner stood up him and his agent at a lunch meeting and they left and went back to Greece.

He was pissed off so he refused to play with them. Any other report is pure bull shit.

Why dont teams trade for him?

for a 26 year old guy who is apparently the best Center in EuroLeague?

Why don't the clippers ask for someone like monta ellis? and give GS a league best center?

Why don't the clippers get something for this guy? IF 25 teams offered him a contract, (Which means 4 teams didnt, possibly, the magic, lakers, spurs and whoever has a decent center) that means he is ON demand. Why dont the clippers cash out?

Quote Originally Posted by dab0yech0
    I wish I could rep you.

I used to wonder why everyone on this board was saying this Euroleague guy is delusional and now I get to see first hand for myself.
    Yeah like all the retards in the last 2 years that claimed Splitter and Pekovic could not play in the NBA. Just last year the whole forum was laughing at Pekovic and calling him a joke scrub from the Euroleague.

You are a bunch of freaking clowns.

Evidence?

Anyone got the Euroleague VSpan pic handy??
    You are 10-12 years old.

Why dont teams trade for him?

for a 26 year old guy who is apparently the best Center in EuroLeague?

Why don't the clippers ask for someone like monta ellis? and give GS a league best center?

Why don't the clippers get something for this guy? IF 25 teams offered him a contract, (Which means 4 teams didnt, possibly, the magic, lakers, spurs and whoever has a decent center) that means he is ON demand. Why dont the clippers cash out?
    I never said he was the best center in the Euroleague.

Teams can't trade for him. The Clippers own his rights. You can't trade for him unless they are willing to release his rights.

How is this hard to grasp? Andersen waited 8 years for the Hawks to trade his rights and he begged and BEGGED every year for them to trade him and they REFUSED.

His rights were not traded until after him and his agent SUED the Hawks and FORCED them to do so.

Damn, you guys are some novice NBA fans.

BTW, it's called the Euroleague. The "EuroLeague" is a competition for women.