Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Local High School Star KingPush's Avatar

Default Ben Simmons vs Brandon Ingram Summer League Stats

Baby Lebron vs KD

National High School Star

Default Re: Ben Simmons vs Brandon Ingram Summer League Stats

I think Ingram will take off a lot quicker than Simmons, this season. I think that if anyone in this rookie class is likely to score 20+PPG it's Ingram. Assuming he gets starter minutes.

Simmons is going to be a lot more valuable to the 76ers however. The intangibles that the guy brings, without having a shot like Ingram does, is a very big commodity. He will get a jumper, he will become a threat, maybe not this season... But definitely over his career. I would have to point to Anthony Davis as an example of improvement.

I would assume that, Simmons will get about 15/7/4 or somewhere in that area. Really not sure who will win ROTY. Probably neither of them. But I guess if Ingram does score 20+PPG, it will be him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportal
    I think Ingram will take off a lot quicker than Simmons, this season. I think that if anyone in this rookie class is likely to score 20+PPG it's Ingram. Assuming he gets starter minutes.
    Ingram doesn't have a shot at 20ppg this season. I really don't get the hype with this kid.
    Like someone else pointed out, his scoring in college jumped after he moved to the 4, where he had a massive quickness advantage. Not something he can do in the NBA considering just how skinny and weak he is. For all the flak Durant got coming into the league, he quickly developed into a lean, strong type of build.

College superstar BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar

For comparison - Jaylen Brown: 16 points 6 rebounds 2 assists

Kay Felder for the Cavs 15.3/3.4/3.9/1.4 in 29 minutes of play. Solid considering McRae was on the team chucking constantly. McRae averaged like 12-13 FTA per game for the whole Summer League.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Ingram doesn't have a shot at 20ppg this season. I really don't get the hype with this kid.
    Like someone else pointed out, his scoring in college jumped after he moved to the 4, where he had a massive quickness advantage. Not something he can do in the NBA considering just how skinny and weak he is. For all the flak Durant got coming into the league, he quickly developed into a lean, strong type of build.
    Bruh you dont even know college ball. Ive seen some of your posts. Reaks of stupidity. Your opinion doesn't mean much

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Ingram looks ridiculous with all those tattoos

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
    Ingram looks ridiculous with all those tattoos
    seriously, why would a 19 yrs old wants that much of tattoo? ghetto life style.

[QUOTE=bobopenguin]seriously, why would a 19 yrs old wants that much of tattoo? ghetto life style.[/QUOTE

So a person getting ink is a ghetto lifestyle? Or is it because he's black with ink?

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Kay Felder for the Cavs 15.3/3.4/3.9/1.4 in 29 minutes of play. Solid considering McRae was on the team chucking constantly. McRae averaged like 12-13 FTA per game for the whole Summer League.
    God McRae is the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportal

Simmons is going to be a lot more valuable to the 76ers however. The intangibles that the guy brings, without having a shot like Ingram does, is a very big commodity. He will get a jumper, he will become a threat, maybe not this season... But definitely over his career. I would have to point to Anthony Davis as an example of improvement.

I would assume that, Simmons will get about 15/7/4 or somewhere in that area. Really not sure who will win ROTY. Probably neither of them. But I guess if Ingram does score 20+PPG, it will be him.
    With a team that does not have Kobe with the green light to fire away? It's open season for the rest of the players. Clarkson, Randle, and Russell are all ball hogs, not to mention Deng, Williams, and Young. Ingram will be lucky to get to double digits. Deng will start at SF and Randle at PF. Ingram will barely get any burn

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

[QUOTE=oh the horror]
    Quote Originally Posted by bobopenguin
    seriously, why would a 19 yrs old wants that much of tattoo? ghetto life style.[/QUOTE

So a person getting ink is a ghetto lifestyle? Or is it because he's black with ink?
    I'm a tattooist, I don't care about anyone having tattoos. Unfortunately for ingram, the majority of his tattoos were done in someone's house, not at a tattoo shop and they look like shit. It's a shame because he's a millionaire now and he's covered in poorly done tattoos. Lil Wayne and JR Smith also have a bunch of house tattoos but far less than Ingram. They have real ones and ones from a house but Ingram's all appear to be amateur. Sucks for him.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Simmons is almost D'angelo Russell's age. Ingram is like a year and 3 months younger than Simmons.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatethunder

I'm a tattooist, I don't care about anyone having tattoos. Unfortunately for ingram, the majority of his tattoos were done in someone's house, not at a tattoo shop and they look like shit. It's a shame because he's a millionaire now and he's covered in poorly done tattoos. Lil Wayne and JR Smith also have a bunch of house tattoos but far less than Ingram. They have real ones and ones from a house but Ingram's all appear to be amateur. Sucks for him.
    News flash idiot. Ingram doesnt care what some sobby wanna-be tattoo artist thinks about his ink. He got them cause they represent something to him. FOH bozo

Very good NBA starter

Ingram is going to take awhile... He's frail. durant was skinny but not like Ingram.

Luol Deng is still a starting caliber SF..No way he loses minutes to a raw rookie.

Simmons has the keys to an offense. I expect him to average 14-15ppg 6 rebounds and 6 assists. Basically Michael Carter Williams type numbers.

Eventually, Simmons is going to be 18-9-8 player. Lamar Odomish guy with a slight hint of Lebron.