Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default 3 Teens in Chicago rape and sodomize 12 year old girl at gun point, brag on facebook

[QUOTE]Three Chicago teenagers are facing sexual assault charges after they allegedly raped a 12-year-old girl at gunpoint and posted a video of that attack on Facebook.
    In December, two 16-year-old boys and one 15-year-old boy brought the girl to one of their homes and allegedly took turns assaulting her, including sodomizing her. One of the young men had a gun in his pocket during some of the assaults and another held the gun during the rape. All of the rapes were caught on film and all three boys are visible in the videos, flashing gang signs.
    Fortunately the girl told someone about the assaults the next day and was taken to a hospital. But one day after that, the rape video was posted on all three boys

Banned

Default Re: 3 Teens in Chicago rape and sodomize 12 year old girl at gun point, brag on facebook

Everyday I lose more and more faith in humanity. People can't be this stupid, right? I know people are pieces of shit so the act of raping a 12 year old girl at gunpoint doesn't surprise me, as sad as that is. But to post the video on a social media network?

You can't be serious...

They need to be tried as adults and thrown in with the sharks for life in a maximum security penitentiary. We'll see how 'gangsta' they are then when they're not dealing with a 12 year old girl.

Default Re: 3 Teens in Chicago rape and sodomize 12 year old girl at gun point, brag on facebook

i'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with "kids these days"

it always have happened, but only difference is now is you're more likeyl to hear about this kind of stuff because of facebook and the internet

I'd really like to hear what them try to explain their thought process behind taping the crime and posting it on Facebook. It's hard to believe anyone could be that stupid. Hopefully the girl wasn't beat up too bad.

Where is the vid?

That's pretty sick, though.

Hmmm....let me try to guess the race of the 3 teens involved....ok I have a guess in my head, let me read the article.

READING

Wasn't mentioned. Gee, I guess I'll just have to imagine......

High School Varsity 6th Man The Real JW's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    Hmmm....let me try to guess the race of the 3 teens involved....ok I have a guess in my head, let me read the article.

READING

Wasn't mentioned. Gee, I guess I'll just have to imagine......
    I'm guessing not asian or white?

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by The Real JW
    Would it be less of a crime if they were?

Not everything has to be racial.

And there are white people in Chicago, but even if these teens are black it doesn't reflect on people other than these monsters. No one should be judged based on the actions of another human. Just because people share a demographic grouping doesn't make them responsible for each others actions.

Eg, anyone that judged white conservative christians after the OKC bombings was wrong to do so.

Good college starter Noob Saibot's Avatar

Facebook is the new crimestopper, even when its not trying to be.

How do those teens even see gang raping a 12 year old as an accomplishment?

Quote Originally Posted by ballup
    How do those teens even see gang raping a 12 year old as an accomplishment?
    Forget how do you rape a girl, it's how do they see it as an accomplishment?

Why even try to venture in the mind of these sickos?

Quote Originally Posted by The Real JW
    Yeah because white men didn't rape black women for hundreds of years without repurcussions, smh.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    Would it be less of a crime if they were?

Not everything has to be racial.

And there are white people in Chicago, but even if these teens are black it doesn't reflect on people other than these monsters. No one should be judged based on the actions of another human. Just because people share a demographic grouping doesn't make them responsible for each others actions.

Eg, anyone that judged white conservative christians after the OKC bombings was wrong to do so.
    Respect.

High School Varsity 6th Man The Real JW's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    Yeah because white men didn't rape black women for hundreds of years without repurcussions, smh.
    That was slavery, anything goes. But did they do it to 12 year olds and then upload it to facebook? No? I rest my case.

Thank god they had a gun...