Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Golden State Aster*sks

Default Will the Warriors be the most overrated team of all time if they don't win it all?

How the f*ck are you going to beat the Bulls' regular season record and not win it all in the same year?

All that for nothing.

If that happens, the Warriors will turn out to be the biggest regular season frauds since last year's Hawks.

Enjoy it while you can Warriors fans. If the Warriors beat the Bulls' record and don't end up winning it all, they will be the biggest joke in all of sports.

Default Re: Will the Warriors be the most overrated team of all time if they don't win it all?

That won't happen so your thread is useless

Golden State Aster*sks

Default Re: Will the Warriors be the most overrated team of all time if they don't win it all?

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    That won't happen so your thread is useless
    What won't happen?

It's looking more and more like the Warriors are going to win 73+ games.

You just better hope they win championship after all of this, otherwise it's going to look bad, REAL BAD.

If the warriors lose it will be because of injuries.

Golden State Aster*sks

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    If the warriors lose it will be because of injuries.
    True, but no excuses though man.

They won it all last year with everyone but them injured.

That's why they have an asterisk.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

The OP in another thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Taller than CP3
    I had such high hopes for the Cavs, Spurs, and Thunder and all of them have been blown out.

I think I might stop watching after tonight.

This isn't even fair anymore. There's no point in watching. It's all just a waste of time. Everyone else is competing for 2nd place.

Bipolor much?

They are pretty damn good, hard to call them overrated if they win the title

League isn't particular strong as far as top tier teams but it's not the weakest either. Just an amazing assortment of talent out there. If they don't win a title then it would be a huge upset

Nah

They've already captured the title last year so it's not as if they're continuously coming up short like Chris Paul does every campaign. The thing is - The Warriors are an insanely skilled basketball team and they're here to stay. They very well might hit a wall and lose this year, but I feel it's just a matter of time before they pick up their second championship. They're just that damn good.

The Blackhawks don't win the cup every year but they're always there. Same shit...

College star

You mean there's a team in the nba that is going to hand the warriors the same number of losses they've attained this season in a 7 game series? I don't think so unless there is a injury or something of such

I'll say this, if they do break the record it will amp up the pressure. There's always pressure as the top overall seed, but if they win 73 games, the "GOAT team" narrative will build exponentially the further they advance. That would worry me a bit as a GS fan.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Taller than CP3
    What won't happen?

It's looking more and more like the Warriors are going to win 73+ games.

You just better hope they win championship after all of this, otherwise it's going to look bad, REAL BAD.
    gsw will get a playoff line up of ..

Jazz/Blazers/Kings
    Grizzlies/Clippers/Mavs

breeze through... to face

beat up winner of thunder vs spurs

Cavs in Finals. It's a wrap unless one of the big 3 gt injured (klay, curry, draymond).

Yes. Unless you're counting college, then it would be the Kentucky Wildcats.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Yes...obviously.

the dmg ctrl is real

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Not really. Unless people call them the GOAT team even if they don't win it. Either way we don't know because the season isn't over yet.

If you're basing it off the hype now... What is the media and NBA devotees supposed to do? Ignore the returning champs, with the MVP/face of the league (probably b2b MVP), on a historic pace while they're making every other contender in the league look like a middle school team? I know. Let's talk about the lesser product college basketball (and I'm a HUGE college ball fan), how Cam is black, or ice stick ball or whatever those white people play that no one watches. Got to get ratings somehow, even if I despise the way ESPN does it. If referring to NBAtv, aftershows after the games, what people are saying on a basketball message ball... Well, shit. Not sure what to say to someone who wouldn't understand why they're reading/listening to about the hottest basketball topic on those forums.
    Last edited by JimmyMcAdocious; 02-07-2016 at 03:38 AM.