Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Default Kobe Requested Private Workouts with Wiggins and Lavine This Summer

Default Re: Kobe Requested Private Workouts with Wiggins and Lavine This Summer

I assumed you meant he wanted to work out their privates. Misleading thread title.

Quote Originally Posted by GrapeApe
    I assumed you meant he wanted to work out their privates. Misleading thread title.

Kobe1nkinobe couldn't defeat Lebron Vader so he's vengfully wanting to act as some Master Jedi training Luke Wigwalker

CRINGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyone else suprise this leaks RIGHT after #12?

Now we know the Ko in Kobe stands for "Kollude".

Banned

Imagine Kobe and Garnett coaching LaVine and Wiggins during workouts in the summer. I can't fathom how much blood, sweat, tears, and piss would be shed between the two kids.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    Imagine Kobe and Garnett coaching LaVine and Wiggins during workouts in the summer. I can't fathom how much blood, sweat, tears, and piss would be shed between the two kids.
    two of the most fake tough guys? lol

Banned

two of the most competitive players in league history

training with Kobe and Garnett takes thick skin and pure will to get better

AlphaBe knows talent when he sees it.

NBA Legend

Why did Kobe request Wiggins and Lavine's privates???

Wiggins and Lavine are about to become much better. Wiggins will learn a Good Jumpshot so he won't be disrespected and bit ch made like Lebron. Who leaves a superstar so much space for a J?

[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Lebron Fails the Eye test while players like Kobe,Steph,Bird,Mj,Magic obliterate it
    [/FONT][/COLOR]

I'm still relativley new to basketball and I don't really care for advance stats or know what most of them mean. I didn't really know what to call it until someone mentioned it here on ish on when you just know from watching a player that they have "it" People call it the "eyetest"

So, I was thinking if it was possible to create an advanced stat that ties in stats but also context or "The Eye Test" I know it might be subjective but an advanced stat that ties in context would be great because as much as good stats are nice to look at it doesn't mean anything if context is no applied to it.

Maybe it can tie in stuff like

1.traveling
    2.bit- ching
    3.lack of footwork
    4.Lack of Jumpshot
    5.colluding
    6.fg% protection
    7.coach killing
    8.throwing teammates under the bus when you choke
    9.blaming jersey sleeves for a poor shooting night
    10/.handpicking teammates then quiting once they get hurt
    11.stiffarming
    12.lack of respect for coach
    13.HGH
    14.feeling the need to get hair surgery ,
    15.having another player say that they hope your arena smells like alcohol and not do anything about it
    16.having mom getting banged by someone 3 years older than you named the BigLambo?

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Lelbron fails the Eyetest that much is evident[/COLOR]

Banned

Kobe tried the same thing with Faber and look what happened to her

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    Weird sex scene bro

Made that high school varsity squad Goofsta Knicca's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Weird sex scene bro
    Four dood ass fukkin centipede. K.G. is da caboose.

Lavine <--- Wiggins <--- Kobe <--- K.G.