Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-06-2013, 10:43 PM   #151
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Eric Bledsoe sucks as a starting point guard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Can't blame you guys for getting bad boxscores because like Andre said NBA and Yahoo have had lagging scores lately.

Yeah I just checked the recap in Yahoo and they got it right
Quote:
Eric Bledsoe had 27 points, including 19 in the second half, and the Los Angeles Clippers used a big third quarter to secure an 86-76 win over the Orlando Magic on Wednesday night.
Hopefully they fix the issues with the box score super annoying
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:45 PM   #152
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by andremiller07
Yeah I just checked the recap in Yahoo and they got it right

Hopefully they fix the issues with the box score super annoying

I stopped going to NBA.com because it would be way delayed. Like it would say 6 minutes are left in a game that's already over for example.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:53 PM   #153
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
My bumping this thread isn't just to say "Bledsoe rocks" but rather to point out how idiotic this thread was after just a couple bad games. Sure I understand you may turn this around and accuse me of being equally as knee jerk the other way but Bledsoe's been consistently good all year long outside of maybe 10 bad games.

Fair enough. You obviously think more of him than I do. If he turns it around and proves he's a starting PG on a good team and warrants on that previous hype I'll be the first to admit I was wrong.

Just saying even in his past 3 good games, some of those same question marks are there. Also the 3 previous games he failed to shoot 30% from the field in all 3 games.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:56 PM   #154
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Fair enough. You obviously think more of him than I do. If he turns it around and proves he's a starting PG on a good team and warrants on that previous hype I'll be the first to admit I was wrong.

Just saying even in his past 3 good games, some of those same question marks are there. Also the 3 previous games he failed to shoot 30% from the field in all 3 games.

Yea he's not ready to be a full time starter for a good team yet. He IS a very high upside player, top tier backup and is improving a lot.
Old 02-07-2013, 12:16 AM   #155
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

he's not even a real pg. he's out there going for highlight dunks and blocks rather than assists.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:11 AM   #156
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
he's not even a real pg. he's out there going for highlight dunks and blocks rather than assists.

Old 02-07-2013, 03:13 AM   #157
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

yup.
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:32 AM   #158
Force
National High School Star

Force has decent reputationForce has decent reputation

What I hate about Bledsoe is how incredibly terrible his passing technique is. His vision isn't good either but a good point guard when he kicks the ball out and makes any type of pass should put the ball right where it should be, so they can catch the ball and shoot it right away. It's frustrating how many times Eric has Caron or whoever else wide open for a shot but he passes it 2 feet too high, or throws it at their shins and he has terrible bounce passes where the ball bounces near the feet. Very frustrating but he is improving and is still very young. When he plays well he definitely makes a ton of game changing plays or momentum swings.

I could see him being a good starter by the 14'-15' season. The kid just needs more time and more coaching.
Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:32 AM   #159
mjokc
Local High School Star

mjokc is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:

This.
mjokc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:42 AM   #160
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force
What I hate about Bledsoe is how incredibly terrible his passing technique is. His vision isn't good either but a good point guard when he kicks the ball out and makes any type of pass should put the ball right where it should be, so they can catch the ball and shoot it right away. It's frustrating how many times Eric has Caron or whoever else wide open for a shot but he passes it 2 feet too high, or throws it at their shins and he has terrible bounce passes where the ball bounces near the feet. Very frustrating but he is improving and is still very young. When he plays well he definitely makes a ton of game changing plays or momentum swings.

I could see him being a good starter by the 14'-15' season. The kid just needs more time and more coaching.

I agree with the general premise but go watch footage of his passing his rookie year and I'm sure your stance will lighten a bit. His passing isn't good but it's not THAT bad. Some passes as you said make me go WTF but then a lot of times he makes a brilliant no look pass that has me wondering if he's actually Eric Bledsoe.
Old 02-07-2013, 03:54 AM   #161
coin24
NBA sixth man of the year

coin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Dem clutch blocks
coin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:55 AM   #162
coin24
NBA sixth man of the year

coin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I stopped going to NBA.com because it would be way delayed. Like it would say 6 minutes are left in a game that's already over for example.

This.

So fkn annoying. I go on espn on my phone instead..
coin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: