Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Michael Beasley with 19 points for Miami tonight...

Lebron is individually much better than Rose.
    Lebron has a much better supporting cast than Rose has.
    Jordan did not team up with 2 other top players, Rodman came to the bulls with issues, it isn't like he joined up with top talent.

Players joining up is just part of the league now, in the past teams held some control over the contracts but now it's a player driven league and they will go where ever they like and teams can be held ransom by the player. Just the way it is.

Wtf happen to this thread... I thought we were showing Beasley love???

Good game for him and he didn't fall asleep on defense tonight... He's headed for a major role off the bench

Local High School Star LilEddyCurry's Avatar

Why would Jordan need to switch teams when the Bulls drafted Scottie Pippen and was able to attract solid free agents. Who did the Cavs draft? Anderson Varejao? JJ Hickson? Best free agent, Larry Hughes? LeBron was sick of carrying the load himself, his best chance of multiple championships was to go to Miami.
    Last edited by LilEddyCurry; 11-13-2013 at 01:06 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Jordan didn't go joining his friends and direct competition to make his job easier. Rodman was volitile and coming off a tumultuous time with the Spurs where his weird antics started, but of course I know nothing about Rodman Asking rodman to play was a huge risk at the time, it wasn't like Lebron joining his buddies and direct competition.
    Direct competition? At what point were the Heat any threat to the Cavs? I'm going to answer it for you, since I supported them the whole time Lebron was winning 60+ games with the Cavs. We weren't.
    I won't even mention Bosh since he wasn't even making the playoffs at the time.
    LOL at Rodman being a risk. If you can play, you can play.

Bosh is a better scorer and defender than bosh. Boozer is a better rebounder but that's it. Deng is one dimensional and is a good role player, but not on Wade's level. Wade is dynamic, can win you a game and can break down a defense with his driving.
    You clearly haven't watched the Heat lately.

You don't have anyone offensively outside of Allen, Wade, Bosh, James? Do you need anymore?
    Same with you.

Chalmers is gritty and has big games when needed, Battier is the same and hits alot of threes, Beasley is a scorer. You have the most stacked team in the NBA for a reason Oh, and you have Oden to throw out there for the playoffs. Learn something about your damn team and stop underrating them to suit your agenda.
    I'm not underrating us. We're the best team in the league. One of the most talented, but not the most talented.

]Bulls do not have anyone outside of Rose to break down the defense and score. The Heat have two players who can do that and 3 guys who can be relied on for offense.
    That's on the Bulls for trading away Watson, Nate, Bellinelli, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by LilEddyCurry
    Why would Jordan need to switch when the Bulls drafted Scottie Pippen and was able to attract solid free agents. Who did the Cavs draft? Anderson Varejao? JJ Hickson? Best free agent, Larry Hughes? LeBron was sick of carrying the load himself, his best chance of multiple championships was to go to Miami.

Pippen was a nobody until he spent a few years with Jordan and gradually got better. James went and joined established talent, its an entirely different thing.

Anyways, back to beasley, good game by him. I was really impressed with his game and an awesome run down block out there.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    You always come off so salty.

Rose has an as good or even better team around him than Bron does, and he can't get half the results. Quit your whining.

His team gets complimented

Gets mad and defensive

Possessed by B-Ball Ancient Legend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LeGOAT
    Lmao, "luck".
    Lebron puts his headband on as soon as he goes off camera

Banned

Quit being such a whiny little girl Poido.

Whining about the Heat getting Beasley the scrub drug addict who's former team was thrilled to get rid of? You're reaching new all time levels of cry baby. Beasley is a headcase and will be playing very limited minutes in the Playoffs. I hate the Heat too, but damn... cry some more.

Missed today's game. How did he look defensively? Any improvement over the '09 & '10 Beasley?

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Direct competition? At what point were the Heat any threat to the Cavs? I'm going to answer it for you, since I supported them the whole time Lebron was winning 60+ games with the Cavs. We weren't.
    I won't even mention Bosh since he wasn't even making the playoffs at the time.
    LOL at Rodman being a risk. If you can play, you can play.

You clearly haven't watched the Heat lately.

Same with you.

I'm not underrating us. We're the best team in the league. One of the most talented, but not the most talented.

That's on the Bulls for trading away Watson, Nate, Bellinelli, etc.

Those players weren't traded and yes that makes a difference to what you said.

It could be a disappointing year for both of us, those Pacers are looking pretty hard to beat. George and Hibbert look like they have gotten even better and Scola is playing really good. Then they have Granger who they might flip for another piece or just add to what they already got.
    Last edited by poido123; 11-13-2013 at 01:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    His team gets complimented

Gets mad and defensive
    So if I'm salty, he must be insecure right? Heat fans get very sensitive about a lot of things..

Anyways, Beasley should get utilised more. Try and build him into a solid 15-20 minutes a game role off the bench. Can't hurt to use him in the reg season and rest the key players...

Top 1 Bball Mind.

During Season: Heat are most stacked team ever!
    During Off-Season: 2001 76ers would beat Heat!

Chalmers/Cole, Wade, Beasley, LeGod, Bosh.

I think this will make an awesome starting 5 down the road (perhaps beginning next season). Not too young, not too old. All very athletic players, all excellent 3-point shooters except Wade.

The future continues to look bright for the Heat imo.

lol The only time Beasley ever plays decent is in garbage minutes against scrub teams with 0 defense.