Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: rubio reminds me of stash nash

Quote Originally Posted by FireMcFailPlease
    more shit pulled out of your ass which you try to pass as facts? who are the top 5 passers in euroleague?

what is their pass efficiency, completion percentage, td-interception ratio etc
    Rubio in Euroleague isn't even close to the best passer there. In the NBA people are literally drolling over his "out of this world passes", which are the same passes you see all the time in the Euroleague, from numerous guards.

Rubio's passing in Euroleague is nothing special at all, because the Euroleague has way better point guards on average than the NBA does.

That's why Brandon Jennings and Ty Lawson were total scrubs in Euroleague but are considered "good" in the NBA. That's why Rubio sucked in Euroleague, but is considered to be a "future star" in the NBA.

Rubio is now playing against mush worse opposing point guards, now that he is in the no defense NBA.

I feel devotion Fiba basketball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FireMcFailPlease
    more shit pulled out of your ass which you try to pass as facts? who are the top 5 passers in euroleague?

what is their pass efficiency, completion percentage, td-interception ratio etc
    Players that pass better than Rubio : Teodosic , Huertas , Papaloukas , Diamantidis , Cook , Tunceri , Rodrigez etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
    Players that pass better than Rubio : Teodosic , Huertas , Papaloukas , Diamantidis , Cook , Tunceri , Rodrigez etc.
    I would put Diamantidis and Prigioni about the same as Rubio in passing. I would rate Rubio better than Tunceri, Rodriguez, and Cook in passing. Bit better than Zisis in passing.

I would also add Spanoulis and Jasikevicius in the list of better passers than Rubio, along with Huertas, Papaloukas, and Teodosic.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    I would put Diamantidis about the same in Rubio in passing. I would rate Rubio better than Tunceri, Rodriguez, and Cook in passing.

I would rate Spanoulis and Jasikevicius in the list of better passers than Rubio.
    I have watched enough of Jasikevicius both in Euroleague and in the NBA to say that Rubio sees passes that he can't. Ricky has a talent that is hard to find. You don't find many players anywhere with that type of vision, touch and feel.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    I have watched enough of Jasikevicius both in Euroleague and in the NBA to say that Rubio sees passes that he can't. Ricky has a talent that is hard to find. You don't find many players anywhere with that type of vision, touch and feel.
    I would say that Rubio has better court vision than Jasikevicius, however they are equal in terms of being able to make passes, and in terms of passing from the pick and roll, Jasikevicius is literally like 10 times better than Rubio could ever dream of being.

Rubio is better at passing on the break, court vision on the break is about the same. However, in a half court set offense, Jasikevicius is way better at passing than Rubio is.

Just for the sole HUGE advantage Jasikevicius had in pick and roll passing alone, I have to rate him as a better passer than Rubio.

I will just assume that you did not see Jasikevicius playing in his prime.

I would put Diamantidis and Prigioni about the same as Rubio in passing. I would rate Rubio better than Tunceri, Rodriguez, and Cook in passing. Bit better than Zisis in passing.

I would also add Spanoulis and Jasikevicius in the list of better passers than Rubio, along with Huertas, Papaloukas, and Teodosic.
    I do not think Spanoulis is good passer as Teodosic , Huertas , Papaloukas , Jasikevicus . He is better scorer than them but when it comes to passing he is more like Diamantidis , Prigioni etc.

I do not think Spanoulis is good passer as Teodosic , Huertas , Papaloukas , Jasikevicus . He is better scorer than them but when it comes to passing he is more like Diamantidis , Prigioni etc.
    Spanoulis is one of the best passers. He just passes it less. But he can certainly make every single pass Rubio can.

Spanoulis is one of the best passers. He just passes it less. But he can certainly make every single pass Rubio can.
    He is one of the best and he can pass like Rubio , but do you really think that he is the same or better passer than Teodosic , Huertas , Papaloukas and Jasikevicus ? I think that Spanuolis is oround top 10 passers in El but these guys are the top passers in El .

Banned

I feel like fiba basketball and euroleague are the same person look at how they talk to each other

he cant find anyone else to talk to

Quote Originally Posted by MooseJuiceBowen
    I feel like fiba basketball and euroleague are the same person look at how they talk to each other

he cant find anyone else to talk to
    We arent the same person . I just also love to watch Euroleague .

Rubio will take the Timberwolves to the Finals!

Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

We arent the same person . I just also love to watch Euroleague .
    Yeah, you opened an account right when the NBA season is about to start to talk Euroleague. I believe you.

Euroleague has like 15 accounts and he just argues with himself to make it look like aside from him there is a decent amount of Euro fans when there isn't on this NBA board

Banned

I honestly don't understand why those kids don't get banned, they add nothing to this board besides a chuckle here and there because people constantly troll them. If I would be posting about Dutch soccer, or something else nobody cares about here, I'm sure I'd get a warning or a ban. Why don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks101
    Yeah, you opened an account right when the NBA season is about to start to talk Euroleague. I believe you.
    Who said I do not like Nba . I like Euroleague more but I watch Nba ( playoffs , I do not watch regular part of season much ). Why cant I talk about european players in Nba ? I know that my recent posts were not about this topic but I just anwsered the question about European players that are better passers than Rubio . I tried to open an account two months ago but I do not know why it wasn t sucesfull . And when I wrote I love to watch Euroleague I meant that that is the reason I can talk to him and not get in a fight about what league is better . You can think what you like I cant stop you but I m telling you we arent the same person .