Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: Isiah Thomas: "Michael Jordan couldnt have played through those cramps".

Patrick BeverD played with a torn meniscus and a 103 degree fever in the playoffs...

He'd play through the cramps.

Good college starter

Default Re: Isiah Thomas: "Michael Jordan couldnt have played through those cramps".

I don't understand how this is even a discussion. How would ANYONE have played when they couldn't move their legs? I know these Lebron haters are petty, but this is just

Quote Originally Posted by edrick
    I bet you believe you this. Conspiracy theorists. lol

And, no, if the entire leg is cramping, that is worse.
    you will be surprised these days bro, very surprised

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Patrick BeverD played with a torn meniscus and a 103 degree fever in the playoffs...

Another moron

END THREAD.

Good High School Starter dreamwarrior's Avatar

I don't care if he couldn't move his leg. He should've stood at the corner and waited for an opportunity for a 3. I would've respected him if he did that. But he didn't even try.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamwarrior
    I don't care if he couldn't move his leg. He should've stood at the corner and waited for an opportunity for a 3. I would've respected him if he did that. But he didn't even try.
    Didn't try what ? Coming back to the game ?

Quote Originally Posted by dreamwarrior
    And let the best offensive team in the league play 5 vs 4 on the other end?

Playing with a 103 flu is EASIER than playing with a cramp.

A cramp in your leg means you cannot WALK.

what don't you idiots get? Bunch of keyboard warriors who are fat as **** who have never gotten a serious cramp.

I got a cramp once while doing sprints and I thought someone blew my leg off with a shotgun. Trying to walk with it was excruciating. I had to sit down with it and have my friend get me a foam roller.

Shut up you fat ****s, you know nothing.

MJ probably wouldn't have been dumb enough to forgo drinking water in such a situation

Good High School Starter dreamwarrior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stallionaire
    Playing with a 103 flu is EASIER than playing with a cramp.

A cramp in your leg means you cannot WALK.

what don't you idiots get? Bunch of keyboard warriors who are fat as **** who have never gotten a serious cramp.

I got a cramp once while doing sprints and I thought someone blew my leg off with a shotgun. Trying to walk with it was excruciating. I had to sit down with it and have my friend get me a foam roller.

Shut up you fat ****s, you know nothing.
    He had one good leg.

Da Mavs

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Anyone who questions James' physical toughness need only look at the sheer numbers to see they're barking up the wrong tree. The guy has been playing 75+ regular season games plus long playoff runs on 40+ minutes a night for a decade.

I think it's fair to assume if he could have continued, he would have continued. Don't let your dislike of the guy cloud your reasoning. He has been an ironman in the NBA.
    Voice of reason here

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    im sure Boston was as hot as San Antonio
    AT&T Arena last night: 88 degrees
    Boston Garden 1984 Finals Game 5: 98 Degrees

Bird had 34 pts (15-20 shooting) and 17 Rbs.

And let's not forget that Bron originally asked to be taken out the game because SA was 'tryna smoke em out'.
    Last edited by DonDadda59; 06-06-2014 at 10:50 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    AT&T Arena last night: 88 degrees
    Boston Garden 1984 Finals Game 5: 98 Degrees

Bird had 34 pts (15-20 shooting) and 17 Rbs.

And let's not forget that Bron originally asked to be taken out the game because SA was 'tryna smoke em out'.
    Smoking was allowed too and he played through the 2nd hand smoke.

Are people under the impression that a muscle cramp is just soreness?