Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Decent playground baller

Default Re: Slipping drugs into people's drinks

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    I was at a bbq over the weekend and just recently found out one of my "friends" slipped molly in my drink. First off I've been off all drugs for almost 20 years. The fact that someone secretly slips it into my system just to see how I'd react infuriates me.

What is the obsession with people who do this to see what reaction would happen? Who could justify this type of act? Now I can't claim I am drug free when in fact I was slipped something without me knowing.
    He isn't your friend. And how old is he anyway? You must not be young if you did drugs 20 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
    Sooo, how was it?
    I'm not sure? I didn't act any different. I didn't feel any different. I definitely was under control the whole time.

After I dry humped that giraffe, put on a grass skirt and started singing show tunes by the lake I seemed pretty normal.

Banned

I was at a bbq over the weekend and just recently found out one of my "friends" slipped molly in my drink. First off I've been off all drugs for almost 20 years. The fact that someone secretly slips it into my system just to see how I'd react infuriates me.

What is the obsession with people who do this to see what reaction would happen? Who could justify this type of act? Now I can't claim I am drug free when in fact I was slipped something without me knowing.
    Find out who that person is and excommunicate them from your life.

That is not normal behavior. I would never trust that person again.

Quote Originally Posted by Snarky Narc
    He isn't your friend. And how old is he anyway? You must not be young if you did drugs 20 years ago.
    He wasn't my friend.
    Dude was in his late 30's around the same age

NBA Superstar

Serious violation of your principles, not sure why you are so casual about it. One of my friends thought another dosed him with LSD (didn't happen, but that guy thinks it did and completely abandoned the crew).

I am skeptical to be honest, because if you are on a 20 year streak and proud of it this would piss you off more.

Bit too casual a reaction to something that is quite serious, and just plain shitty.

Decent playground baller

He wasn't my friend.
    Dude was in his late 30's around the same age
    Sue him. Dude took away your 20 years of sobriety.

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

I'm not sure? I didn't act any different. I didn't feel any different. I definitely was under control the whole time.

After I dry humped that giraffe, put on a grass skirt and started singing show tunes by the lake I seemed pretty normal.
    Way to go, dad.

At the Marine Corps ball a few years back, someone spiked a few fellow Marines' drinks.

They all missed formation the next day... due to being in the hospital.

Banned

Lol. I have a ton of great friends. They're just not interesting. It's the bobos I know that create pages of conversation

But in this particular situation I wanted to see what type of people would find this acceptable. What is the reasoning behind this?
    why remain friends with bobos? Cut them out of your life completely.

You have an insane set of friends and family. One story always crazier than the next.

All my friends are crazy, like to party, do drugs, drink, and **** with each, but slipping your boy a mickey?

Decent playground baller

Roofy him for revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    Serious violation of your principles, not sure why you are so casual about it. One of my friends thought another dosed him with LSD (didn't happen, but that guy thinks it did and completely abandoned the crew).

I am skeptical to be honest, because if you are on a 20 year streak and proud of it this would piss you off more.

Bit too casual a reaction to something that is quite serious, and just plain shitty.
    Believe me, I'm infuriated, but somehow the topic has changed to how shitty my friends are as opposed to how my reaction was to being drugged or explanation to why people do these sort of things? Trust me, my reaction IRL was more profound. But translating on here seems to bring more intentional trolling than it being examined as a serious topic. Sorry if it seems misleading, but I've been answering the questions as to why I have shitty friends to give a emotional response.

I wouldn't hang around people who are still taking hard drugs in their 30's. If someone did this to me, I would beat their ass (if I could), and at the very least I would make sure everyone in their life knows what kind of dirt bag they are.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

found your "friend"

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    why remain friends with bobos? Cut them out of your life completely.
    This particular guy is not my friend and I've avoided when I can.
    But in general I'm a pretty patient and light hearted guy. I guess that's my biggest downfall.