Arrow Dejounte Murray will be the next Spurs draft project turned star like Kawhi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu4WAAwiJFo

Can see it already. Dejounte will be the next draft project turned star on the Spurs, just like Kawhi. Kid is ridiculously talented, and could not have gone to a better situation to fix his weaknesses.

Crazy tools. 6'5" point guard with a 6'10" wingspan, quick first step, great explosiveness/body control, nasty handle, just a crazy naturally talented offensive player. Jumpshot form looks good, should improve in time working with Chip and the rest of that staff.

Spurs just got the steal of the draft, again.

Default Re: Dejounte Murray will be the next Spurs draft project turned star like Kawhi

F*ck yes, looks sick

Good college starter Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

Default Re: Dejounte Murray will be the next Spurs draft project turned star like Kawhi

pre-draft, I wanted Kings to draft him, even as high as #8, as PG was the #1 need and he was the 2nd best in the draft.

After the mid-draft trade, I was pretty apathetic toward whatever they picked.

Once #28 came around and he was still available, I was thinking "sweet, no way they pass up on him now! what a steal this will be!"

Fvcking bring it

Don't watch college ball so this is the first I'm seeing of him. He can be the exact player the Spurs need.

Local High School Star Bimbo Coles's Avatar

Problem is, opposing teams make it too easy for the Spurs. Top 10 pick. He should have been nabbed by the Bucks at 10, particularly if Kidd still isn't fond of MCW. And it's too late to make that move for Rubio (I would have moved Monroe + the pick for Rubio).

Quote Originally Posted by Bimbo Coles
    Problem is, opposing teams make it too easy for the Spurs. Top 10 pick. He should have been nabbed by the Bucks at 10, particularly if Kidd still isn't fond of MCW. And it's too late to make that move for Rubio (I would have moved Monroe + the pick for Rubio).
    Dejounte was Kidd's pick, Kidd loved him. Thon was Hammond's pick and with ownership kinda souring on Kidd making personnel decisions they went with Thon, which kinda sucks ass. I liked Dejounte but most Bucks fans hated Dejounte before the draft because of a dumb surface level comparison to MCW...both big point guards with weak jump shots...difference is Murray is 10x more naturally talented and like 3 years younger at time of draft. Watching his talent on display now I wish we listened to Kidd.

It seems like every player that gets drafted by the Spurs has unlimited potential and is a "steal". He won't be anything special.

He won't be getting playing time because Parker

We are just FOnky up here.

Another product of rainier beach high school. Goat high school

My niggah baby gonna kill the league.

Heat with boaf hands. Vision. Handles. Penetration off the charts.

I am worried about his personality clashing with popovich though.

We don't play that shit up here.

Dejounte what kind of name is that

Out of 5,647,426 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the name "Dejounte" was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year. You might want to use a short version of your first name or perhaps your nickname.

op

Quote Originally Posted by StephHamann
    Dejounte what kind of name is that

Out of 5,647,426 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the name "Dejounte" was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year. You might want to use a short version of your first name or perhaps your nickname.
    It's that south Seattle fOnk you don't know nothing about.