I Rep the Thunder! Thunderfan86's Avatar

Default Transcript of Kevin Durant's introductory press conference with Golden State

College superstar VengefulAngel's Avatar

Default Re: Transcript of Kevin Durant's introductory press conference with Golden State

Default Re: Transcript of Kevin Durant's introductory press conference with Golden State

Biggest bitch ever... wow.. still cant believe it

Just seeing the name Durant by the Warriors Emblem or close by the word Warriors, i get my jimmies so rustled. It gets worse everyday and im avoiding everything that mentions that fakkit. He fkn bailed on us and now has this beta ass speech, atleast grow some balls and be honest.

didn't Presti and Donovan say they knew he was gone early in the weekend (or was it a hunch from just meeting with him?) KD said at the press that he didn't choose to go to GSW until early Monday morning.

who's the liar here? :confused shrug:

i'd also like to get the transcript of the call between him and Westbrook - no way did Westbrook say, "I respect that move". I want the uncensored version and to hear KD's heartbreak in Westbrook signing off on their friendship lol

I was shocked that those four guys came to meet me a couple of days ago. The team won 73 games and a championship before. I didn’t think that they would be interested in a player like me because they had so much success.
    weak.....dumb