Local High School Star

Default How Many Straight Years Will DurGOAT Embrass LeRef In The Finals?

going with at least 3 years.

Default Re: How Many Straight Years Will DurGOAT Embrass LeRef In The Finals?

For as many times as LeBald makes it. Kyries only 24, Loves 27 so they still have plenty of years to carry him there even when he's a useless sack of shit in 2-3 years. I say 6 straight seasons of finals losses unless LeBald ducks them by sabotaging in the playoffs or bolting to a non contender.

Someone say 3?

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

He is 0-1 so far.

DurGOAT? LeRef? Your nicknames suck.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    DurGOAT? LeRef? Your nicknames suck.
    Agreed. OP loses any credibility for trying to hard

0-1

Let him beat LeBron ONCE first, let alone embarrass him

Durant embrass Lebron??? That's umpossibal

I'm one of the few on the board here who see no problem with what Durant did. He is free to join who he wants.

Saying that though, those nicknames you picked out? LeRef? Dude gets shafted by the officials. Go watch some highlights in the playoffs, see how many times this dude gets hit on drives and still finishes through contact, and he doesn't get the call. It is an absurd amount.
    Durant on the other hand, who I think is legitimately one of the greatest players I've ever seen, benefits more from the refs than anyone. His version of the rip through move is a blatant offensive foul to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    I'm one of the few on the board here who see no problem with what Durant did. He is free to join who he wants.

Saying that though, those nicknames you picked out? LeRef? Dude gets shafted by the officials. Go watch some highlights in the playoffs, see how many times this dude gets hit on drives and still finishes through contact, and he doesn't get the call. It is an absurd amount.
    Durant on the other hand, who I think is legitimately one of the greatest players I've ever seen, benefits more from the refs than anyone. His version of the rip through move is a blatant offensive foul to begin with.
    You and me both.

I had a problem with it when initially but that was irrational. They still gotta play games and nothing is for certain, especially something fragile like championships.

And LeBron did the same shit. Maybe not technically but with the same intent. If Durant gets his ring while playing ATG, people should drop this nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    You and me both.

I had a problem with it when it first happened but that was irrational. They still gotta play games and nothing is for certain, especially something fragile like championships.

LeBron did the same shit, maybe not technically, but with the same intent. If Durant gets his ring while playing ATG, people should drop this nonsense.
    but from what I've seen you say, you did have a problem what Lebron did so think that might be inconsistent. I'm more in the I didn't have a problem with what either guy did which I'm guessing is how plowking feels too. I just feel kind of bad for some guys who really have a small chance at a ring now like back then too. It's kind of sad for example that Pierce only was able to win 1 ring with that big 3 in Boston.

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT
    but from what I've seen you say, you did have a problem what Lebron did so think that might be inconsistent. I'm more in the I didn't have a problem with what either guy did which I'm guessing is how plowking feels too. I just feel kind of bad for some guys who really have a small chance at a ring now like back then too. It's kind of sad for example that Pierce only was able to win 1 ring with that big 3 in Boston.
    Yeah. Had a problem with that too, but I let that shit go way back in 2011/2012.

I may have threw some playful banter @ the fanboys, but I still gave him credit for going out there and kicking ass. Always been that way...no prejudice here.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    You and me both.

I had a problem with it when initially but that was irrational. They still gotta play games and nothing is for certain, especially something fragile like championships.

And LeBron did the same shit. Maybe not technically but with the same intent. If Durant gets his ring while playing ATG, people should drop this nonsense.
    They aren't really the same at all.
    How aren't people this dumb

Made that high school varsity squad Goofsta Knicca's Avatar

How many gay years will he have?