Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Saw a basketball once

Default Re: Bynum: "We are all angry with each other"

it's all bynum's fault, start lamar.

NBA rookie of the year Kurosawa0's Avatar

We've been waiting for this Lakers team to get it together all year. I wonder if we'll ever see it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckie MAN
    it's all bynum's fault, start lamar.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by G.O.A.T

I'm just saying...
    Ron is playing just fine and nobody is even complaining about him. Gasol and bynum has said things about Kobe. I don't see how this is Artest fault.

Quote Originally Posted by fubu05

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Brandon Roy's Avatar

The Lakers (and Kobe) have showed that they don't have to get along perfectly for them to win. Remember the Kobe and Shaq feud? Remember how Phil Jackson wrote in his book that Kobe was the bad guy in the team?

They still managed to dominate the League for 3 years. And when I say "dominate", I don't mean "maybe they'll will the championship this year" dominate; I mean "they're going to win, book it" dominate.

The other teams can have fun, dance and pump their chests all they want. The Lakers just wanna whoop your ass and go home.

None of the players has the balls to come right out and say it, but clearly the problem is between Kobe, Bynum and Gasol. Bynum and Gasol think that the offense should be more inside out and that Kobe is to blame.

Da Mavs

Bynum needs to be traded for a defensive center who compliments Gasol well and a starting PG.

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

I don't know how you are the #1 or #2 defensive team in the league all season if you aren't "trying".

LA's issues are almost entirely offensive. They lack consistent perimeter shooting and their ball movement isn't as good as it was the last 2 seasons. They have hovered around the Top 10 in offensive efficiency all season(currently #10), after finishing #3 the previous 2 seasons.

lilmagicjohnson
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Is it a coincidence that all talented contending teams with Kobe Bryant on the roster eventually fall apart with locker room problems?

I love the guy, but I'm just saying!

Good college starter

IF Lakers want to start winning again, they need to bench Bynum and Fisher, start Lamar and Farmar. That is the best line-up for chemistry. Bynum and Gasol don't play well together. And Fisher does not bring enough energy and penetration for a pg. The problem with Bynum is that he doesn't know how to fight for position on the rebound like Lamar, he is just a decent rebounder because of his height.
    Last edited by amfirst; 03-06-2010 at 01:00 PM.

Don't forget that the year they won the championship, they pretty much did it with no Bynum. I think if Gasol wasn't the softest mofo around they put him at center and start Odom again. That line-up is long, has decent defense, but has the most offensive firepower.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by C-Webb4
    None of the players has the balls to come right out and say it, but clearly the problem is between Kobe, Bynum and Gasol. Bynum and Gasol think that the offense should be more inside out and that Kobe is to blame.

this. Very few teams can match up with the lakers' front court.

Bynum is really getting on my nerves. He needs to STFU and just play. It might help if he also knew what a ****ing pass was. Everytime he gets it in the post, he shoots.

Gasol is also starting to annoy me. Hey Pau, instead of fading away and throwing up a patty cake shot, why don't you make a grown man move and try to shove it down their throats. Jesus Christ.

Kobe, Artest, and Fisher are the only ones that look to me like they even give a ****. They are trying hard and it shows. The rest, not so much.

We need to trade Bynum. I'm tired of his ****ing princess attitude. Let him go play for some shitty team and give us a center who actually plays defense and where he can go be Mr. Superstar.

Good college starter

It's no coincidence that the Lakers are the best close out team because Lamar is in the line-up in the 4th.