Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: The Knicks have acquired Raymond Felton and Kurt Thomas from Portland

Quote Originally Posted by WhySoInsecure?
    NOOOOOOOO not JAREEED JEFFRIEESS!!?!

That's like the 5th time that we traded him and the guy was as loyal as a dog.
    +1

But Isiah did give him that huge contract, Knicks own him nothing really.

Default Re: The Knicks have acquired Raymond Felton and Kurt Thomas from Portland

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    and here is where we can tell the smart knick fans from the blind homers. jeffries is/was a great complementary player for you. Sure, felton will be fine and thomas is what he is (though hes gotta be 41 or so right?), but the ones happy to see jj gone are idiots.
    im sorry to see him go but he was basically at a point late in the season where he could go 10 minutes before his legs went and he'd need to miss a few weeks. I'm not sure what he had left. Loved him though.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Are you seriously making fun? Your entire roster is PF's.
    No I am being serious. Why let Lin go? I mean Felton/Kidd, do you really want that line-up?

Quote Originally Posted by knickswin
    i love jared. he is a great role player. i am not sure if his knee is going to be alright, but he is a winner and you might grow to really like him.
    His knee will only get worse in portland

Where my announcement! Zackmorris's Avatar

Knicks gave up a 2016 2nd round pick but they get rights to 2 players in Euro apparently

Quote Originally Posted by EoJ
    His knee will only get worse in portland
    Jesus, his knee might fall off totally.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    wtf so no lin? did lin really piss the knicks off by being all butt-hurt? stupid lin, knicks were the only team that gave u a chance. and ur ivy league arrogance couldnt figure that out???
    He's stupid to take an insane amount of money for a team that will know how to use him instead of standing around watching Carmelo ball?

ILL WILL RUNS NYC WhySoInsecure?'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
    He's stupid to take an insane amount of money for a team that will know how to use him instead of standing around watching Carmelo ball?
    the same team that dumped him just a year ago

And Jeffries might end up back in NY

Peter Vecsey: What's the earliest date the Knicks can re-sign bound-to-be-bounced-by-Blazes Jared Jeffries? 2 minutes ago

Default Re: Knicks acquire Raymond Felton and Kurt Thomas for Jeffries and Gadzuric

Grunwald need to sign someone to another $3 mil unguaranteed contract, those things are handy.

Default Re: Knicks acquire Raymond Felton and Kurt Thomas for Jeffries and Gadzuric

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    Grunwald need to sign someone to another $3 mil unguaranteed contract, those things are handy.
    Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo
    Blazers will sign guard Raymond Felton to a three-year, $10 million deal, according to a source.

Marc J. Spears: Blazers will sign guard Raymond Felton to a three-year, $10 million deal and then trade him to Knicks in sign and trade, source tells Y!

Quote Originally Posted by ElPigto
    No I am being serious. Why let Lin go? I mean Felton/Kidd, do you really want that line-up?
    They don't, but the only concern is the luxury tax.

Kidd has no foot speed left and will get destroyed by Rondo in the playoffs.

Felton, if he is in shape and mentally there, could at least be decent. Who knows.

I rep Lakers!

Quote Originally Posted by DTreats
    Lin | Felton | Prigioni
    Kidd | Smith | Shumpert
    Anthony | Novak | White
    Stoudemire | Thomas
    Chandler | Camby

Not bad, not bad at all.
    Cmon

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhySoInsecure?
    the same team that dumped him just a year ago
    The same team without the two starting caliber NBA guards that caused them to dump him.