Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    U mirin my face?

Default Re: I see what the Rockets are doing.. Lin-Dwight = Yao-Mac pt 2?!

Quote Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
    I'm a Rockets fan, and I can attest to having great memories with Yao & T-Mac. Sure we didn't win, but every playoffs was met with the highest levels of anticipation and T-Mac delivered some sensational performances despite falling short.

I, unlike many other H-Town fans, see no reason to boo T-Mac when he comes back to the Toyota Center every time. He gave it his all.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjbkXewxlGI

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54
    LOL, this dude is the biggest Tmac hater I've ever seen, takes any chance to shit on him.
    I have no problem with Tmac from '01-'03 but any other version of Tmac I hate and I admit this.

There isn't much to appreciate about Tmac outside of his days in Orlando.

He was lazy, soft, unmotivated, would throw his teammates under the bus especially for his own failures, and would also quit on teams.

What am I suppose to appreciate about that? If you can find me any other player that is like this, I would probably hate that player too.
    Last edited by StateOfMind12; 07-14-2012 at 02:23 AM.

I rule the local playground Linspired's Avatar

damn, i miss Yao. Yao was fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    If you think you gave it his all, I'm curious to hear what you think LeBron always does night in and night out.
    O RLY?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports...XMH_story.html

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/7...from-spotlight

http://www.aolnews.com/2010/07/09/di...-the-playoffs/

The Rockets also are looking for ways to flip Lin and a few other players to LA Clippers for Chris Paul. We all know Sterling loves money, it can happen. Imagine Dwight+CP3 combo, still needs better role players to make some serious noises in playoffs.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    The Rockets also are looking for ways to flip Lin and a few other players to LA Clippers for Chris Paul. We all know Sterling loves money, it can happen. Imagine Dwight+CP3 combo, still needs better role players to make some serious noises in playoffs.
    rockets have serious delusions of grandeur this offseason

I finally realized StateofMind12 is actually RocketGreatness.

Sorry for being late to that conclusion.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rowe
    I finally realized StateofMind12 is actually RocketGreatness.
    Except this is my only account on this site so I can't be anyone else other than StateOfMind12. Feel free to check my IPs if you are so sure.

el pollo loco siiiiiii

LOL Rg still hating on Tmac So sad he wasted his idol Yao's best years

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dwade305
    LOL Rg still hating on Tmac So sad he wasted his idol Yao's best years
    Tmac definitely wasted Yao's years. Yao led the Rockets past the 1st round in 2009 when Tmac was out for the season and in the post-season.

Imagine if Yao got to play with a real star perimeter player like Kobe, LeBron, or Pierce. He probably would have retired with a title or two or at the very least make it to the conference finals or the Finals.

It's too bad Yao was stuck with Tmac the entire time and he had to get bounce out of the 1st round every year with him and because of him.

Tmac definitely wasted Yao's years. Yao led the Rockets past the 1st round in 2009 when Tmac was out for the season and in the post-season.

Imagine if Yao got to play with a real star perimeter player like Kobe, LeBron, or Pierce. He probably would have retired with a title or two or at the very least make it to the conference finals or the Finals.

It's too bad Yao was stuck with Tmac the entire time and he had to get bounce out of the 1st round every year with him and because of him.
    hater

there were times when Yao got injured and left T-mac to deal with it on his own too. Look at t-mac now. He's working hard, taking bench spots just so he can still play in the league. That's his love for the game. I don't get how can you hate someone like that

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

He lit up in the post-season? Tell me what he did in the 2007 playoffs especially in terms of his shooting percentage.

Tmac never averaged 30/7/7 with Houston either so nice try. The most points he ever averaged ppg with Houston was 25 and the most rebounds and assists he ever averaged per season with Houston was 6 a piece.

If you think you gave it his all, I'm curious to hear what you think LeBron always does night in and night out. Tmac in Houston was a lazy **** who was scared of contact.

He didn't box-out for rebounds, he didn't hustle at the least, he didn't play defense at the slightest, and I can go on and on and on.

Your statement was about as dumb as it mother****ing gets. I have no problem if you were referring to Orlando Tmac but since you were referring to Houston Tmac, I felt like I had to call you out for saying such a dumbass statement.
    What do I think LeBron does night in and night out? He gives it 110%. LMAO, where did his name come from?

Anyway, you idiot, T-Mac averaged 30/7/7 for HOUSTON in the 2005 PLAYOFFS against the Dallas Mavericks. Go check the numbers -> http://www.basketball-reference.com/...mcgratr01.html

Simple literacy must be achieved before you go off insulting another's intelligence.

T-Mac gave Yao 30/7/7 his first season as a Rocket in the PLAYOFFS.

What did Yao give T-Mac? 31 minutes of play and only 0.3 more rebounds??? LMAOOOOO f*ck..... OUTTA HERE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WockaVodka
    Awesome! T-Mac shows so much swag in this video.

I dont fault him one bit for this showing. He was physically hurting at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator
    RUSH HOUR 2