Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    I usually hit open layups CodeBreaker's Avatar

Default How is LeBron turning this Kobetards into his fans?

I just want to know and hear directly from the Kobetards in this board. How can you describe that feeling?

Default Re: How is LeBron turning this Kobetards into his fans?

It's so hilarious to me that Lebron stans have no idea what it means to be a fan of a team They can't comprehend sticking to one team, look at OP, his mind is absolutely BLOWN

What did you honestly think was going to happen? Did you think once Lebron came to LAL, we'd all become Clippers fans?

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    It's so hilarious to me that Lebron stans have no idea what it means to be a fan of a team They can't comprehend sticking to one team, look at OP, his mind is absolutely BLOWN

What did you honestly think was going to happen? Did you think once Lebron came to LAL, we'd all become Clippers fans?
    Have a look at your avatar. It laid the groundwork for an escape plan if things didn't work out for the Lakers this season. You're a punchline.

Not true at all. Kobe fans are NOT Lakers fans. They just root for a player and pretend they like the team. Doranku might be the only exception.

Quote Originally Posted by nightlight
    Have a look at your avatar. It laid the groundwork for an escape plan if things didn't work out for the Lakers this season. You're a punchline.

Oh really, dummy? So why did I stick around the past 6 years when we were at our worst in franchise history? What a moron. Been a Lakers fan since 2002, of all the people on this board you try me yet you got a guy like Lambruh posting in this same thread.

The avatar I made after the AD trade to show that I still **** with the 3 young guys who got traded to New Orleans, what in the hell is wrong with that?

Quote Originally Posted by nightlight

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam2
    Not true at all. Kobe fans are NOT Lakers fans. They just root for a player and pretend they like the team. Doranku might be the only exception.

Every Lakers fan is also a Kobe fan, how tf can you not be a fan of the best player to ever put on a Lakers jersey?

That's like saying Bulls fans are not Jordan fans, it's retarded.

Lol. Op started watching basketball in 2016 and thinks everyone is a player stan. Doesn’t realize most people are team stans. Cute.

Learning to shoot layups

Well how does it feel owing your team's recent success to what must be the boogeyman to you

kobetards have always been lebron fans. they just weren't allowed to admit it until now.

now the floodgates have opened now that they have seen the glory of the bricked freethrows, the undeniable girth, and the bball-einstein IQ up close.

Sajo suffered while the team's starting PG was Ronnie Price, OP probably doesn't even know who that is.

It's always Lakers over everything. I don't particularly love him on my Lakers squad at age 34/35, though I will obviously want him to succeed because he's a Laker.

Lebron fans OTOH don't have a team and just follow their idol from team to team and will latch onto the next big thing as he retires or becomes irrelevant.

There isnt much to root for in this shitty watered down era of superstars. We were spoiled back in the day

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    There isnt much to root for in this shitty watered down era of superstars. We were spoiled back in the day
    says the guy with the curry avatar.