Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    Michael Jordan of ISH

Default So let me get this straight, Jordan played with 5 Hall of Famers?

2 of which were in their prime? And 2 Hall of Fame coaches? And 3 more players that made all star teams while on the Bulls? No wonder he won 6 titles...

ThaSwagg3r
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: So let me get this straight, Jordan played with 5 Hall of Famers?

Dennis Rodman was in his prime when he was on the Bulls? Thanks for showing your age and knowledge.

Michael Jordan of ISH

Quote Originally Posted by ThaSwagg3r
    Dennis Rodman was in his prime when he was on the Bulls? Thanks for showing your age and knowledge.
    Rebounding champion-check
    1st team all nba defense-check

Peak? No, Prime? yes

imbecile

ThaSwagg3r

Quote Originally Posted by 28renyoy

imbecile
    Lets see he won his two DPOYs (1990-1991) when he was with the Pistons, he also had All-Defensive 1st team selections with the Pistons and his only two all-star appearances where when he was with the Pistons.

At least do your research.

Michael Jordan of ISH

Lets see he won his two DPOYs (1990-1991) when he was with the Pistons, he also had All-Defensive 1st team selections with the Pistons and his only two all-star appearances where when he was with the Pistons.

At least do your research.
    Was Chris Bosh in his prime last season?

ThaSwagg3r

Was Chris Bosh in his prime last season?
    One could argue that, yes he probably was. I have no idea what you're trying to get at. Rodman was in his prime with Detroit. I bet you didn't even know Rodman played as much SF as he did PF with those Pistons teams. His prime was with Detroit because he was a much better defensive player in those days and he was still a rebounding beast. He just focused on rebounding later on in his career and nothing more.

Here, I just googled this for you.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=201192

Lets see who thinks Rodman was in his prime with the Bulls.
    Last edited by ThaSwagg3r; 08-15-2011 at 04:16 AM.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Peak? No, Prime? yes

imbecile

He wasn't in his prime during 96 bulls year but he played so smart and discipline as a role player. No one expected that he could fix into bulls system so well though.

No, jordan made them hall of famers

Quote Originally Posted by ballerz
    No, jordan made them hall of famers
    phil jackson and the desire for more pvssy, glory and money made them all HOFers

Jordan aint shi without his Jesus testicles

Michael Jordan of ISH

One could argue that, yes he probably was. I have no idea what you're trying to get at. Rodman was in his prime with Detroit. I bet you didn't even know Rodman played as much SF as he did PF with those Pistons teams. His prime was with Detroit because he was a much better defensive player in those days and he was still a rebounding beast. He just focused on rebounding later on in his career and nothing more.

Here, I just googled this for you.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=201192

Lets see who thinks Rodman was in his prime with the Bulls.
    uh...like half of the replies in that thread say he was his best with the bulls

2 of which were in their prime? And 2 Hall of Fame coaches? And 3 more players that made all star teams while on the Bulls? No wonder he won 6 titles...
    shut up!

Its gonna be six once kukoc gets in. After sabonis made it, I'm sure kukoc will too. He accomplished more overseas than sabonis and had a better nba career too. And yes I believe rodman was still in his prime with the bulls. Eveen if he didn't win a dpoy award. I think he had his 3rd highest rebounding season with chicago or 2nd.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

3 more players? i count pippen and rodman? who am i forgetting?

Wait are you counting PJ and Tex in those Hall of Famers??

Bricking Jumpers

Well, it is interesting to read so many posts about how he single-handedly won all of his titles. But yet whenever a hypothetical thread surfaces, those Bulls teams would apparently crush every other great all-time team. Or maybe he just wasn't short on help, to say the least.