Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Warriors secret sauce exposed

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi m8
    Just ask the Bucks.

Or the Lakers....
    Breaking news: best team in the league has had a handful of bad games and losses to a few teams! What a shocker!

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat
    I've been watching a few Warriors games now. They're good, but mostly they're good because they're smart as in intelligent. This should be no surprise as they're led by a smart guy in Kerr and has a smart GM.

Most NBA teams are STUPID. I am not sure people understand this. Lots of NBA players are dumbasses selected for athleticism and have never learned much strategy.

Dumb NBA players re-act, smart NBA players are pro-active.

Warriors base most of their penetration on quick moves after receiving the ball. It is a fundamental part of their game. They take advantage of the fact you can't guard/touch a perimeter player to make very quick moves when receiving the ball. Not unlike how MJ would make his moves. Because they make these moves so quickly it is almost impossible for the defender who comes rushing - due to having shadowed weakside - to defend because he usuallly doesn't think, just rushes.

Now, this is just one part of a smart GSW team. Most players are too dumb to guard Curry belly to belly.

You simply can't beat GSW with dumb players. This is the real takeaway. You need smart players to beat GSW, players who can anticipate opponent moves, not just react. Very few current players in NBA are smart players.
    hoiberg is really stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno
    Breaking news: best team in the league has had a handful of bad games and losses to a few teams! What a shocker!
    Can't believe he is Australian. He's the biggest bitter bitch in the entire forum. I've been on vacation several times in Europe and have yet to meet an Australian that wasn't incredibly relaxed and awesome to hang out with and drink with, guy or girl. All have been amazing people. And I've met probably over 100 since they're the #1 tourists in Europe, helps that they travel for several months as well.

Kawhi, you're a disgrace to your country.

The Spurs are smart

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L
    Can't believe he is Australian. He's the biggest bitter bitch in the entire forum. I've been on vacation several times in Europe and have yet to meet an Australian that wasn't incredibly relaxed and awesome to hang out with and drink with, guy or girl. All have been amazing people. And I've met probably over 100 since they're the #1 tourists in Europe, helps that they travel for several months as well.

Kawhi, you're a disgrace to your country.
    I am very relaxed and chilled IRL because I don't hang out or get involved with a bunch of stupid, knee jerk reaction, biased retards hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno
    X-POSED

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi m8
    I am very relaxed and chilled IRL because I don't hang out or get involved with a bunch of stupid, knee jerk reaction, biased retards hahaha
    Most of the people here are probably relaxed and chill IRL

It's a pure release.

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

Most teams don't have a disciplined and unselfish system like the Warriors/Spurs, they also don't have as talented players as both those teams.

The best gameplan is too cut off their passing, limit transition and slow down the game. Bucks and Jazz do a great job of that, hopefully most teams will watch those films