NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Default upcoming 2016 releases youd recommend

i always get that monthly urge to buy/play a new game, but never can find anything that appeals to me. off the top of my head, the only games im excited for (for this year) are final fantasy XV and the Wildlands.

so i ask of my ish fam, what games would you recommend. im a ps4 guy, but am open to hearing about all releases

Home of the 16

Default Re: upcoming 2016 releases youd recommend

RAINBOW FUCKING SIX. I GOT FIVE PEOPLE TO PLAY THIS GAME & THEY F*CKING LOVED IT.

Check this video out by VarsityGaming, the dude displays how R6 should be played.

https://youtu.be/upd_tSb8X2k

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Wildlands looks cool, even though it's not in my wheelhouse, but neither was The Division, and I've gotten decent enjoyment out of the that.

Uncharted 4 is the big one I'd say.

And I still have a positive outlook on this new Mafia game in Post Vietnam era New Orleans, although I'm gonna have to see some reviews.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    RAINBOW FUCKING SIX. I GOT FIVE PEOPLE TO PLAY THIS GAME & THEY F*CKING LOVED IT.

Check this video out by VarsityGaming, the dude displays how R6 should be played.

https://youtu.be/upd_tSb8X2k
    yeah got that game on release. pretty sure my excitement for it got me to make a thread about it on here

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    Wildlands looks cool, even though it's not in my wheelhouse, but neither was The Division, and I've gotten decent enjoyment out of the that.

Uncharted 4 is the big one I'd say.

And I still have a positive outlook on this new Mafia game in Post Vietnam era New Orleans, although I'm gonna have to see some reviews.
    im gonna give uncharted a shot. at the very least, redbox it for a weekend. but the multiplayer looks like its worth me buying the game.

never played any of the mafia games, but im gonna youtube them now.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    yeah got that game on release. pretty sure my excitement for it got me to make a thread about it on here

im gonna give uncharted a shot. at the very least, redbox it for a weekend. but the multiplayer looks like its worth me buying the game.

never played any of the mafia games, but im gonna youtube them now.

If it's multiplayer you're looking for, then Uncharted and Mafia probably aren't you're thing, although Uncharted will probably be good enough for it not to matter. And I probably am not the guy to ask, because generally I don't do much multiplayer.

The old Mafia stuff I never really liked. It's a GTA knock off, where the story has been pretty good, but the cities always felt dead and the driving mechanics were lousy, part of which I chalked up to the games being placed in an era with boat cars.
    I'm interested in this one because it's set in the early 70s in New Orleans. A time and place setting that interests me. And so far they claim they're pushing the new hardware to give the city more life, so it's something I'm keeping an eye on.

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

I just got Dark Souls 3 and have Uncharted 4 and Doom on preorder.

NBA lottery pick

Persona 5. If you haven't checked out 3 & 4 they're still worth playing, pretty sure both are on the psn store. If you have a vita then P4 Golden is probably the best way to experience that game.