Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    What can I do for you? SuperPippen's Avatar

Default Re: How Did Barkley Manage to Have Such a High 2-Point FG% and Over 20 PPG?

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    I think it's more amazing that he got so many ****ing rebounds being only 6'5 or so.
    Agreed. One of the reasons I love watching Barkley.

I just love watching great rebounders go to work.

Very good NBA starter Round Mound's Avatar

Default Re: How Did Barkley Manage to Have Such a High 2-Point FG% and Over 20 PPG?

I am not a homer im here to teach you how good charles barkley was before injuries. A way better player than Kobe and everyone in this NBA today with the exclusion of maybe Lebron James: untill he develops a decent post game

NBA rookie of the year

Barkley was such a dynamic player in his prime. he could do everything on offense at a high level (score inside or outside, handle the ball very well, pass great etc.). He was very creative, too. And tenacious.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Round Mound
    [B]I am not a homer im here to teach you how good charles barkley was before injuries. A way better player than Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3
    Kobe stans can't accept facts.

I'm watching Barkley vs. Jordan right now. 1990 Eastern Conference semi-Finals.

And I would take prime Barkley over prime Kobe.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    I'm watching Barkley vs. Jordan right now. 1990 Eastern Conference semi-Finals.

And I would take prime Barkley over prime Kobe.
    It's definitely arguable either way when discussing impact prime vs. prime between Kobe and Barkley.

Very good NBA starter

Not really. Barkley was a horrific defender at a extremely important defensive position and wasn't as dominant offensively as his volume numbers suggest. Prime Kobe is definitely better.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3
    Not really. Barkley was a horrific defender at a extremely important defensive position and wasn't as dominant offensively as his volume numbers suggest. Prime Kobe is definitely better.
    Volume? Are you retarded? Barkley was awesomely efficient

Very good NBA starter

By volume I meant his raw stats. Idiot.

DAMN he must have won 3 or 4 championships right?

Quote Originally Posted by N0Skillz
    DAMN he must have won 3 or 4 championships right?

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    I think it's more amazing that he got so many ****ing rebounds being only 6'5 or so.
    Pure hustle, desire and an understanding of how the ball comes off the rim and getting to the position before your opponent. Rodman had the same ability... those guys actually made rebounding fun to watch and emulate.

Round - do you work for Barkley's PR department? I can CTRL+F the main board page and type in "round" and every post started by you is about Barkley.

It's all good, I just find it amusing is all.

Local High School Star

Efficiency brother...

Charles Barkley was one of the most efficient players of all time and certainly, one of the best finishers ever. He maintained high field goal percentage all the time.

Also, Bill Walton for numerous years said that Barley was leading the league in two point percentage...and he was right