Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    These hoes ain't loyal Nuff Said's Avatar

Default Re: The Heat should trade Wade instead of Amnesty M. Miller

I'd rather them get rid of Bosh. Wade could have both legs amputated and I still wouldn't want to get rid of him. He brought us our FIRST championship. No way any true miami fan would want him ousted. Shit, I'd rather amnesty lebron before we get rid of Wade. Wade County!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Once again, Lebron needs Wade. There's a reason he came to Miami and it's not the weather. I'd take Wade on one leg over Allen and Miller combined. Miller total points in the Finals is about the same as what Wade scored in Game 4. If Wade didn't score 20/4/5/2/1 on 48% in the Finals, the Heat would've lost. Miller and Allen SUCK on the defensive end and neither can sustain a full season of playing 36+ MPG.

Since when did you start using TS%, BTW? Aren't you one of the idiots, who calls Kobe a chucker because he's a career 46% shooter and completely disregard his TS%?
    This isn't 2011 Wade. This is 2013 Wade. Two years in basketball is a long time and a lot can change. And Wade didn't average 20 PPG in a single series this postseason, stop throwing that shit around.

Just because some dicksucker who has a Wade avatar on a forum would take him over Ray Allen and Mike Miller doesn't mean everyone would.

Wades FG% is now on par with Kobes, but Kobe at least gets to the free throw line and can hit threes. Thats what the TS% is showing. Wade used to, but at this stage of his career he can't even do that. Defenders know what hes going to do and since they know their not going to get caught and have to foul. The lame pump fake and drive....EVERY time.

My bad. Wade averaged 19.6 in the Finals.
    And for Wade these days thats considered a good series.

LeBron averaged 17.8 PPG(only 1.8 off) and everyone is on his nuts.

Wade is actually one of the better playoff performers and one of the best Finals performers. He was hurt and hence he played like crap till the Finals. 2006 Finals >>>>>> anything that Lebron has EVER done. You would know this if you watched Miami pre 2012 championship.
    Wades 2006 series is the best individual series of any player ever.

But that doesn't have ANYTHING to do with 2013, where he is a liability,overpaid, and sucks. Stop trying to act like hes the same player.

15 PPG and 49 TS% for one of the best playoff performers all-time eh? It will only get worse from here. Wait til next years playoffs.

Lebron is the one who plays like a passive bitch when defenses clamp down on him. Do you just watch Lebron play and close your eyes when others are playing? Wade had the midrange going for him and had a great post game for a couple of months. He was averaging 24/5/6 for a while, after the slow start. He got hurt during the end of the season and yet he scored 20/4/5 in the Finals. Who gives a shit about the Bucks. Miami would've swept them without Wade AND Bosh. Try watching the games for a change and not just Lebron highlights on YouTube.
    This shit isn't even worth a response.

Talking shit about LeBron and propping up Wade despite LeBron being the one who carries the Heat to wins. This is the epitome of a stan. One who ignores facts and what actually happens just to argue for their favorite player. Pathetic.

Holy crap, you're retarded.
    Lebron
    Durant
    CP3
    Kobe
    Melo
    and who else? Wade is better than Curry and Harden, who are complete liabilities on defense. Any non Lebron nut rider (people who are over 12 and actually know basketball) know this.
    You think the Warriors would accept Wade for Curry? The Rockets would accept Wade for Harden?

Just look in the mirror to see who the real retard is kid.

Come back when Wade averages 22+ on 50+% shootinf next season

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LikeABosh
    I dont care what he averages in the regular season.

If he can average that in next years playoffs sign me up.

Quote Originally Posted by LikeABosh
    22 minutes on 50% of games played?

Quote Originally Posted by TonyMontana
    This isn't 2011 Wade. This is 2013 Wade. Two years in basketball is a long time and a lot can change.
    In 2013, Just a few months ago Wade was playing much like his old self... not sure what you're talking about.
    And Wade didn't average 20 PPG in a single series this postseason, stop throwing that shit around.
    Rounded up its 20ppg..
    Just because some dicksucker who has a Wade avatar on a forum would take him over Ray Allen and Mike Miller doesn't mean everyone would.
    No one with sense would take an over-the-hill Ray Allen and a Mike Miller who happens to be substantially more injury prone that Wade and think they could adequately supplant his minutes and his role over an entire season.
    Wades FG% is now on par with Kobes, but Kobe at least gets to the free throw line Thats what the TS% is showing. Wade used to, but at this stage of his career he can't even do that.
    Again... just a few months ago he was doing Just that.

And for Wade these days thats considered a good series.

LeBron averaged 17.8 PPG(only 1.8 off) and everyone is on his nuts.

Uh difference is Wade has become the second option, Lebron is the the first meaning he plays more minutes, has the ball more and takes the most shots...

15 PPG and 49 TS% for one of the best playoff performers all-time eh? It will only get worse from here. Wait til next years playoffs.
    So what you're officially predicting he'll do worse next year.

How can someone be an lbj fanboy yet hate on dwade? This shit is beyond obnoxious. Has it not occurred to you that your mancrush would be ringless without dwade da gawd? Any real heat fan would respect dwade and realize that he will come back stronger than these past two seasons.

Look at 2011 to see what happens when LeBron isn't featured. Wade certainly isn't going to carry them to a ring.
    pauk...is that you?

I hate LeBron stans masquerading as Heat fans. Wade was excellent last season and his playoff struggles are overblown. The Bucks and Bulls had no chance to beat Miami. He struggled against the Pacers but still made some huge plays and had a strong game 7. He was very good in the Finals. People also forget that his midrange jumper was outstanding prior to him getting hurt, particularly during the win streak. I expect him to have another 20/5/5/2/1 50% season and if healthy, a vintage playoff run. Real Heat fans have learned not to doubt him and I won't start now.

I'm so tired of these fake Heat fans.

Your right, and thats what it comes down to. Keeping LeBron long term should be the long term priority. But if the Heat did what I said they would be a MUCH improved team for this upcoming year at least.

LeBron came to Miami to play with his buddies. Because of this Bosh and Wade are untouchables. The only way you see one of them get traded is if Miami is hovering around the .500 mark 30-40 games into the season(not going to happen). LeBron is a loyal guy to those he holds close to him despite what people say. All of his high school buddies still play big parts in his life and now on the Heat you got to keep that family atmosphere hes got with them. Play for your teammates. He'd rather play for and win with his buddies than play on a team that is better. He never had that in Cleveland.

about Mike Miller...

Mike Miller was huge for the Heat and they dont win rings in 2012 OR 2013 if not for his play. Hes one of the best shooters in the league and another hot hand if Allen/Battier/Chalmers are cold. The former two are VERY streaky and prone to being cold. This could put the team in a tight spot. Losing Miller is a ****ing blow. Wades knees are only going to get worse and since their going to prevent him from putting heavy work on his jumpshot your only going to see him decline more and more.

Stop dumbing down ISH, take your hands off the keyboard and go do something else. ANYTHING.

give the **** would continue to pay an injury prone player 6 million dollars a year to average 4ppg and 3rbp?

I don't know ISH is making a big deal about this. He is over the hill and expensive especially since the Heat already have a bunch of 3 point shooters in their roster already.

I understand he's white and loveable and all that but the big picture is cap space and Mike isn't cutting it for what he is worth.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    It's bound to happen.

Fans often mirror favourite player's personalities.

Lebron being the jerkoff diva that he is, I can certainly see some Heat fans like that in real life too.

Look no further than Tony Montana and Silktheshocker
    Last edited by poido123; 07-16-2013 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    As a Laker fan, believe me when I say I feel your pain.