Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Why didn't teams get a monster like this guy to teach Shaq a lesson back in 2000-

Quote Originally Posted by giantgonzolez
    That's what people used to say about Brock Lesnar too.
    Just because somebody is a performer doesn't mean that they don't have VERY VERY SERIOUS TALENT AND ATHLETIC ABILITY. I mean that's like saying just because somebody's fighting in a movie means that they can't fight. Randy Couture was in movies does that mean you'd fight him?
    If Fedor Emalanenko was in a movie would that mean he can't fight?
    Why don't I have a heart surgeon design me a bridge instead of an engineer?
    Just because somebody is in a different profession doesn't mean that they don't have very serious talent and knowledge. I mean that's like saying just because an actor who play a doctor on camera means they cannot perform surgery in real life.

Local High School Star Shaquille O'Neal's Avatar

Default Re: Why didn't teams get a monster like this guy to teach Shaq a lesson back in 2000-

Why does this guy look like the sidekick of the "Kneel to Zod" character from Superman 2? The one with the beard?

This guy on the left:

?

Default Re: Why didn't teams get a monster like this guy to teach Shaq a lesson back in 2000-2003

Quote Originally Posted by FIXED
    lol the guy wearing glasses in the middle looks about 40 yrs old not 17 yrs odl.
    the african american negro with the glasses does look like a 40 year old. the other ******s beside him look like the right age. Which one of those crackers up top is the Undertaker? I'm not certain but is that a sand ****** in the bottom right? I wonder why there are so few ****** who play basketball..

Banned

Default Re: Why didn't teams get a monster like this guy to teach Shaq a lesson back in 2000-2003

Quote Originally Posted by Mrofir
    Dude on the right is closer to the camera. Either that or his head is actually 2 1\2 times bigger than Shaq's.
    The guy probably has the biggest head ever after Andre The Giant.
    I'm sure he could take a punch from Mike Tyson without even flinching.
    They say the bigger your head/jaw/neck are, the better you're able to take a punch.

Stupid thread.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shaquille O'Neal
    Why does this guy look like the sidekick of the "Kneel to Zod" character from Superman 2? The one with the beard?

This guy on the left:

?

The weirdest thing of all is how he looks EXACTLY like that 8 foot 500lbs guy in Double Dragon 2 named Bolo

Why wasn't this guy in Double Dragon the movie?
    That's what's wrong with Hollywood, they don't know how to do casting for video game movies right. Sagat was like 5'10" in Streetfighter

NBA rookie of the year

Rehosted, since it's no longer showing up. The 7'6"/400 pound Calvin Lane next to Shaq:

Look at the size of his hand! If you can make Shaq look like your little brother, you're big. That dude literally looks like a different class of human being than Shaq. Like the next step in our evolution or something.

In the mean time, we'll dig Robert Wadlow from his grave and put him in the paint. That should stop the Phoenix Suns from scoring.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

That is the first time I've seen Shaq put his arm around a guys shoulder -

buddy buddy

This whole discussion is a farce - Shaq has loads of talent , not just muscle to generate dunks.
    I've always stated Shaq has more passing skills than even his teams realized. That's why he need touchs in the post more often than not - he would always find the open guy.

The Great Khali owns all!

do i sense another epic failure of a thread??? Plz no more 17 yr olds starting stupid threads...........

Local High School Star Skyscraper's Avatar

Long explanation short:

1) the big guy would foul out in 5 minutes

2) Kobe would use screen rolls with Shaq and abuse the hell out of someone who has no basketball IQ.

3) The guy is obviously on performance enhancing drugs and would not be allowed to play

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    This looks like a photoshop image to me. You'll notice that Singh's arms are WHITE SKINNED, he's from INDIA not Sweeden. It looks like somebody pasted Singh's head on Joe Klien's body. Even if it's real, Shaq must be wearing his usual 3" thick soled shoes while Singh is wearing like flip flops or something. The other thing is where is Singh's left shoulder? There's no way his shoulders are that narrow. Also, it looks like somebody photoshopped Singh's upperbody on somebody elses lowerbody. Singh was a Pro Bodybuilder and his legs are HUGE, there's no way they'd be that skinny.
    Last edited by giantgonzolez; 03-30-2009 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    I guess this proves what I suspected (knowing that Khali is 7-1): That the analogy in page 1 was wrong. He doesn't even look bigger than Shaq, and I won't even mention talent, mobility, etc.