Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: Bold Prediction: Blake Griffin's stats last season is his career best

Default Re: Bold Prediction: Blake Griffin's stats last season is his career best

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Why are you laughing? If I were the clippers GM I'd trade Blake griffin for David west straight up. The team is built around Chris Paul, so you need to surround him with players that fits his system and exhibits good chemistry with him.
    Last edited by Kiddlovesnets; 02-01-2013 at 08:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    Why are you laughing? If I were the clippers GM I'd trade Blake griffin for David west straigt up. The team is built around Chris Paul, so you need to surround him with players that fits his system and exhibits good chemistry win him.

Local High School Star TheCalmInsanity's Avatar

Why are you laughing? If I were the clippers GM I'd trade Blake griffin for David west straigt up. The team is built around Chris Paul, so you need to surround him with players that fits his system and exhibits good chemistry win him.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL

Have you ever heard the Trololo song by the Russian guy? That should be your life's theme song.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Still dont get why you are laughing. Blake Griffin and David West are as good as each other, and the latter is a better fit for CP3. Sure David West may be somewhat older, but your team needs to rebuild once CP3 is washed up anyway.

Local High School Star TheCalmInsanity's Avatar

Still dont get why you are laughing. Blake Griffin and David West are as good as each other, and the latter is a better fit for CP3. Sure David West may be somewhat older, but your team needs to rebuild once CP3 is washed up anyway.
    Trololololo lololo lololooooooo hahahahahaaaaaaaaa

Are Clippers fans hyper today? Laughing at common sense?

Are Clippers fans hyper today? Laughing at common sense?