Default Fishers Rotations

Fisher is screwing the team playing 12 guys.

Starters are obvious but he needs to try playing only Galloway, grant, Williams, o'quinn. Thomas/Sasha/saraphin/Amundsen need to stay seated. You really gotta see if you have something with Williams and grant. You already know Galloway has an important role, and o'quinn needs a shot to play more mins

Default Re: Fishers Rotations

How many new players does NY have? How many games together have they played? The supposed #2 scoring option has only played what, 7 games?

Rotations won't be set until all player's strengths have been analyzed. Did we even think KP would be this good?

Knick fans should wake up and see the process. But this is ISH; fat chance of that happening.

They don't have to be set for the season or anything like that. I'm talking about even for a game. Try these guys or those guys. Just let them play. Don't try to play these guys and those guys all at the same time.

Play the games with 7-8 guys. Maybe a couple more spot time guys. If they all deserve a chance then keep switching them around but you try to play everybody and then nobody gets in the flow of the game outside the top few

The truth is they are too thin on offense. Galloway back to earth. Afflalo is DONE. And Melo is on his way out. Must trade. .500 team you're looking at. Rotations won't help much. At least they defend.

A nugget for you - I feel Melo, Williams, Afflalo, Caldy and Seraphin are all trade worthy.

The others are projects, leaders or hard workers. I love Lopez's hustle - he's giving us everything we expected. They need to get Early going - he can be a scoring threat.
    Last edited by smoovegittar; 11-28-2015 at 09:11 AM.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

The Knicks have a hardworking team this year but I agree with others. I think the lack of much offense beyond Melo is hurting us. Porzingis is too young to ask a lot from. In 2 years he should be a star player. But he needs time to develop. Affalo was supposed to be better than this in my opinion. He takes a lot of bad shots. I like our second unit, everyone but Amoudsen who I think is a total bum. The team simply lacks scoring talent and I would even say another good ball handler. At some point in the season, Calderon should be traded. Yeah he can score decently but he's a human traffic cone. I would rather have Galloway and grant split time at the PG. Early has been disappointing. When we drafted him, I thought we got a decent steal. Derrick Williams need more minutes. Lance Thomas and Kyle O Quinn shouldn't be on the court together. Both are plus defenders but are both very similarly limited on offense (Quinn only having some mid range and put back ability after missed shots). Thomas is better slightly on offense. Having both on the court kind of ruins spacing because they're very similar in their roles and can create a lockjam in spacing.

In the long run, I do hope we replace Fisher. He doesn't know how to set up rotations that make sense and he gives Calderon way too many minutes when we are down in a game. At least Grant can defend at the PG. I hope we pick up Luke Walton as a coach. I don't want Thibs because I personally feel he's the next Mike Woodson. Be liked for a few seasons then despised because the team became more easily to predict for other teams. We need an offensive system because I don't think our defense is bad. We just need to somehow replace Calderon in the starting lineup
    Last edited by NBAplayoffs2001; 11-28-2015 at 12:08 PM.

In Phil I Trust...

He's trying to get a feel of who can ball and who can't. Everyone on here can ball. Now it's about who has the best chemistry with who.