Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Would DeMar Derozan lose to a 10 ppg #2 option?

In the 1998 Finals the Utah Jazz #2 option was the amazing Jeff Hornacek, who put up an astounding 10.7 ppg as the team's #2 option.

We bag on DeMar because he always had to face the GOAT King James in the playoffs but what if DeMar was presented with an extremely favorable circumstance, such as playing against a team who's second option was pouring in a blistering 10.7 ppg? Could he too win a series, much like Jordan was able to?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Would DeMar Derozan lose to a 10 ppg #2 option?

Reported

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Reported
    For...? You didn't even answer the question And everything I posted was factual.

Reported

Reported

..wait the Report button hasn't worked for like 2 months. Carry on with your Bran agendas.

The report button actually does work. I did receive multiple reports just now for this topic.

what is the report button doing that makes people think it isn't working? does it just sit there when you actually click it or something? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by insidehoops
    The report button actually does work. I did receive multiple reports just now for this topic.

what is the report button doing that makes people think it isn't working? does it just sit there when you actually click it or something? Thanks
    Sup Jeff.. The report button just loops and doesn't confirm whether or not it was successful.. making it appear broken.

It gets to the "Report Bad Post" page but then constantly loads and goes nowhere when trying to proceed past that page. Not sure if it's just me but I tried it on multiple devices.

Thank you for paying no heed to the haters and allowing this thread to continue. We can now get back to this stimulating basketball discussion regarding this fascinating hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation
    GOAT King James
    You mean the guy that's lost 6 times in the finals? Swept twice... holds the #1 and #2 record for largest margin of loss, put up 8pts in a finals game and 18ppg against JJ Barea?

That's supposedly GOAT?

reported

In the 1998 Finals the Utah Jazz #2 option was the amazing Jeff Hornacek, who put up an astounding 10.7 ppg as the team's #2 option.

We bag on DeMar because he always had to face the GOAT King James in the playoffs but what if DeMar was presented with an extremely favorable circumstance, such as playing against a team who's second option was pouring in a blistering 10.7 ppg? Could he too win a series, much like Jordan was able to?

3-time NBA All-Star

does this mean that lebron is also a 2nd option?

Speaking of Hornacek, why does LeGOAT have his soul owned by this skinny dweeb?

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by bullettooth
    You mean the guy that's lost 6 times in the finals? Swept twice... holds the #1 and #2 record for largest margin of loss, put up 8pts in a finals game and 18ppg against JJ Barea?

That's supposedly GOAT?
    OP is fuming coz he respected someone whos disrespected by us alphas.

It is what is OP. Once lebron cheated, every ring he wins doesnt bring any respect. Thats why players before never dared to form superteams. Thats why lebron is a beta, coz no alpha would ever do that. Alphas are real men who play fair. Only cowards/f@gs cheat. And anyone who respects a cheater are seen as cheap in real life.