Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Recession coming?

[QUOTE=Akrazotile]Another average turd who gets angered when someone has the audacity to poke holes in the delusions he

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Another average turd who gets angered when someone has the audacity to poke holes in the delusions he’s predicated his entire impotent life on.

This is why they hated Socrates.

So it goes...
    I'm not gonna waste my time trading insults with you but I suggest more self awareness my dude...

You are no one to criticize anyone here, you are nowhere near as clever as you think you are and exactly what have you accomplished with your life that gives you the right to berate anyone here? Get the fukk outta here, bro.

YOU are the very thing you always bitch about, just look at your post count, and your current account is just one of many you've had here.

You have done NOTHING with your life other than being that long winded annoying douche on ISH.

NBA Legend

Touching a nerve with all the usual clowns I see

Dey hate me cause I spits da real

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    Plenty of people struggled 10 years ago that were doing the right thing. Anybody that lost a nice job between 60-100k , lost their pension, or even blue collar guys that got laid off. I knew a guy named bill who owned a small printing company that he totally lost in 09 and had to become an assistant manager at a ruby Tuesday to pay bills I guess. He was a put together man in his 50s. Just doesn't seem right that 90% of people take the shaft in these recessions but rich people get to double up. Somethings wrong here.
    Blame the fed for creating the boom/bust cycles in the first place. Has nothing to do with lack of regulations - low interest rates, cheap credit is what drives malinvestment which is what creates the bubble.

I agree with you that it’s ****ed. We’re not assholes for taking advantage of the game. You can admit it’s screwed up and take
    advantage of it.

Also, there’s more incentive to screw up when you know you’ll just get bailed out anyway. Thanks government intervention!
    Last edited by Hawker; 01-24-2019 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Touching a nerve with all the usual clowns I see

Dey hate me cause I spits da real
    nah, you're just the resident insidehoops jackass. ho hum.

College star

I read this as