Good college starter

Default Have you guys ever had sex with a dude who you just met the same day?

Just curious. It happened to me twice.

Default Re: Have you guys ever had sex with a dude who you just met the same day?

You fakkit I pm'ed you to vote for me..

Good college starter

Default Re: Have you guys ever had sex with a dude who you just met the same day?

Quote Originally Posted by BlakFrankWhite
    You fakkit I pm'ed you to vote for me..
    My bad, I thought I replied.

Fam I am banned from GW. Bitches couldn't handle me. Banter game too strong from Cripples and his mandem.

Dafuq.

Is it perma?

No, but i've been hit on by gays in nightclubs; twas weird.

Good college starter

Dafuq.

Is it perma?
    Yep

Just came to login one day to go at dat bitch Denise some more and suddenly I see:

"You have been permanently banned from this board."

Man was at my computer like

It must have been that whoRe Trina.

She always bends over when Cripps makes a demand........same thing happened to AFC10 and Nutcase who got in a spat with cripps.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

It must have been that whoRe Trina.

She always bends over when Cripps makes a demand........same thing happened to AFC10 and Nutcase who got in a spat with cripps.

I played football with my friends when i was like 8 and the ball went under this weird looking van and this big bearded guy opened the window and asked if me and my friends wanted some candy.. All of my friends ran away and i ate all the candy by myself.. I ate so much that i dont even remember what happened next! It was mental man

Not a sex story but its about a guy that i never saw again.. I guess i ate too much of his candy

@Warriorsfan

Back off fucboi...before I call budadii to bully you again