Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Have you guys ever had sex with a girl who you just met the same day?

I've engaged in a number of one night stands with women i've met online.

Also done my fair share of damage while on vacation with the best being the Cuban chick I took down a few years ago.

Things done change though... Found me a steady

Default Re: Have you guys ever had sex with a girl who you just met the same day?

Yeah. It sucks having one night stands at some point. You get lonely. Makes you want to settle down.

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    Have I ever had sex with a girl I have just met? Well like an equation, lets break this one down to get the answer.

Have I ever had sex with a girl? No.

Have I ever met a girl? No.

So the answer can only be no.

I hope you ain't being serious. It really isn't that hard to get girls. I'm older than the average ISHer, I'm 42, married and have 2 boys so I've been around the block more than the younger cats here. Take it from me, if you're single, all you gotta do is be physically fit, be that I mean not being a fat disgusting blob, dress nice and wear some nice cologne and you're on the door steps of punany. Oh and don't be a social retard like Jameer, you don't even have to spit a mean game, just talk to chicks like you would with your homies and be confident in who you are, girls love decisive confident dudes. Get that shit down and you'll be swimming in vag juices Also, DON'T BE A WHITE KNIGHT

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

I've ****ed girls 5 minutes after meeting them

must... not... make... your mother joke

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    Yeah. It sucks having one night stands at some point. You get lonely. Makes you want to settle down.
    In the case of my own, after having played the field for years I sorta grew slightly desensitized with love. Being single and moving from booty call to booty call became a way of life of me. It was comfortable. I fancied the concept of having a no strings attached companion without having to deal with the bullshit and heartache that was associated with relationships. Not to imply that finding a complete headache-free FWB is an easy find either. I eventually found myself in a committed relationship with a former classmate and it's been smooth sailing.

My girl is lovely on the inside and easy on the eyes. The sex is fulfilling and I have no real cause to complain. I can't remember the last time i've slept with just one person for this long a period.

On the flip.... I still struggle on occasion with shutting up my old self. It's so true when they say old habits die slow. I've always been the type to get board when sleeping with the same person over and over again.

The fact that she pretty much lets me do whatever the hell I want to her, def helps.

tldr - I'm a wh0re

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    I've ****ed girls 5 minutes after meeting them
    Same

I remember one night in Mexico, I banged a chick I met outside of the resort club we were staying at. Met at the bar like 10 minutes prior.

Same can be said about some of the sk@nks i've met online...

Usually have sex with the girl within the first day or week. Not even bragging because those type of girls are not wife material. It's pretty much meaningless sex.

u mean a one night stand

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    I had chances, but I would never capitalize on such opportunity or get on with a girl who would downgrade herself to such behaviour.
    A man has to earn a woman, freebies are for pu$$ies
    Got it. You're a virgin or a little gayo.

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

tbh fvcking one at this exact time, and we met 12 mins ago.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
    Describe her snatch

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
    Describe his rectum crevice

More times than i could possibly remember; always found it awkward - if you spent the night - when room mates/relatives/ are obstacles in your path of leaving their house/flat, and the number of them you end up meeting and having to make small talk with over the breakfast table .

They are experiences that should be had, but keep them to when you're young and stupid. Only an idiot allows himself to be controlled by his libido (shows how nearly all young people are just that).

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
    Yeah, kinda leaves you with an empty feeling inside, puts in perspective how meaningless sex can be.
    Sex is meaningless as an activity anyway - the closest equivalent i can think of would be sport, and it shouldn't be taken any more seriously than that (unless procreative).

But i dunno, there was something a little special about meeting a girl, her inviting you to her place, ****ing for hours, passing out, and then back at it upon waking. No one asks for the other's number, and yet you part on good terms (this last bit is rare though, only a few times have a been with a girl and neither of us asked for any contact details whatsoever, despite it being a great night!).

I would (as a guy) say it's definitely having a phase of lots of casual sex with lots of people you'll never get to know, and never have to meet again. Making a career out of it is retarded though, but you do get to be intimate with a range of people, which is an informative life-experience - and some of them hella weird (one 18-year old uni freshman invited me back to hers, then when we were in bed said she'd made a promise to Santa not to have sex until Christmas, and seemed generally not to be joking - though she changed her tune quick when the fingers went to work).

Only Dresta would write 300 words on the psychological implications of it rather than just remember some ho from way back... And that's ok!