Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Would Lebron James accept the FMVP Award if he were to win it but lose the series?

After Stephen Curry wins FMVP, he should say Lebron is 2-6 and 1-6 if not for Ray Allen saving his life.

Banned

Default Re: Would Lebron James accept the FMVP Award if he were to win it but lose the series?

The media has been pushing Lebron as the best player in the series extremely hard, even forgoing his horrid efficiency.

I just feel if that Golden State closes out the series @ Cleveland and Lebron puts up another 35+ point triple double that the media voters will try to feel obligated to make Lebron the FMVP because he's at home and he put up historically great statline numbers.

Banned

I do hope that Steph Curry brags about to bringing a championship to the Akron area if he were to win the series @ Cleveland.

There is no way they award it to bran on a losing team. May aswel just stick it up there ass cause no one will respect that shit..
    The only time a player on a losing team deserved it was in 2011..

Big di.ck curry got this

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    I do hope that Steph Curry brags about to bringing a championship to the Akron area if he were to win the series @ Cleveland.

how is he the MVP? I thought MVP was about being the best player on the best team....it's not a stats award...

Lebron's numbers are cute but if his team isn't winning, who cares? Like I said prior to the series, Golden State can live with Lebron dropping an inefficient 40 points as long as you limit his teammates and score on the other end, which is what Golden State has been able to do pretty much every game but Game 3. Series should have been over in 5 games if we're being honest but Warriors only have themselves to blame for losing in OT at home while Lebron goes 4/23 in the 2nd half.

Finals MVP should be a winner's award, just like the regular season MVP. Curry's Game 5 alone is amazing with the amount of clutch shots and difficult 3s he hit and the one that iced the game and pretty much the series...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    how is he the MVP?
    Ask Jerry West, ESPN, Turner Sports, and other forms of the Nation Media that question.

Local High School Star

Lebron is absolutely the most valuable player in this series.. Without question and it's not even close

Take curry out of the Warriors and the Warriors would still compete.. Take lebron out of the cavs and the cavs wouldn't even beat New York in a 7 game series.. Lebron is holding this series together all by himself..

I would not be surprised to see him win fmvp... If it was ever going to happen.. It's now.. He has been incredible this series..

And I say this and I don't like lebron

I honestly don't think they would give a player on a losing team the FMVP, even if the losing team's best player averaged 50/15/15 and the winning team's best player averaged 17/4/6.

The only way is if it goes to game 7 and Cleveland is leading going into the 4th quarter because votes are cast before the game is actually over. Voters aren't going to risk giving it to Fcuking Steph Curry in a possible Cleveland win.
    Last edited by NumberSix; 06-15-2015 at 04:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nba_55
    If LBJ doesn't win it, the guy winning it shouldn't accept it.

STFU

He's gonna take it, Unlike most players in the league, Lebron is a businessman and he knows what he's doing. FMVP in a loss still better than absolutely nothing at all.

It was a dumb quote by Curry because by his criteria, LeBron's already brought 2 to Akron.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    It was a dumb quote by Curry because by his criteria, LeBron's already brought 2 to Akron.
    There's a difference with dedicating a championship win to the city of Akron, Ohio from the confines of South Beach than it is to do it in Cleveland.

There's a difference with dedicating a championship win to the city of Akron, Ohio from the confines of South Beach than it is to do it in Cleveland.
    So if GS wins, it's OK coming from the confines of Oakland.....but not South Beach???

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    So if GS wins, it's OK coming from the confines of Oakland.....but not South Beach???
    I clearly stated that if Steph Curry were to win the series @ (aka at; aka located in; aka Game 6) Cleveland I'd enjoy if he were to dedicate the win to the Akron area.