Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Did Jeremy Lin leave his balls in NY?

What happened to him? Who is this guy out there not driving and hesitating before he shoots? SHOOT THE ****ING BALL. DRIVE TO THE BASKET.

Yes, we all know Lin was overrated but he's far more aggressive than this passive little girl out there for the Rockets today. If he's not pushing the ball, if he's not out there a lot and having impact what chance do the Rockets have.

I want to see some Linsanity in this series and OKC challenged. Am i alone here?

National High School Star Mrofir's Avatar

Default Re: Did Jeremy Lin leave his balls in NY?

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    What happened to him? Who is this guy out there not driving and hesitating before he shoots? SHOOT THE ****ING BALL. DRIVE TO THE BASKET.

Yes, we all know Lin was overrated but he's far more aggressive than this passive little girl out there for the Rockets today. If he's not pushing the ball, if he's not out there a lot and having impact what chance do the Rockets have.

I want to see some Linsanity in this series and OKC challenged. Am i alone here?

you heard it here first. This will be a HCA series. It will go back to okc for game 5 tied at 2-2, and okc will close it out in houston. But houston will not challenge a single game in okc.

I rule the local playground Svendiggity's Avatar

I think his confidence is hurting because McHale seems to like Beverly better lately. Still needs to be aggressive regardless

Because McHale will bench his ass when he makes any mistakes. seriously, in quite a few games, Beverley would finish the fourth quarter whilst Lin just sat on the bench.

Also cause he needs to share the ball with Harden.

When real defense appears, Linsanity disappears. This is exactly what I expected to happen.

He's not the leader, and McBail isn't the right coach for him. He's a D'antoni guy.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

He was never anything more than a average-below average nba PG not sure why anyone would be suprised.

He's not aggressive though. I'm not bemoaning the lack of production. I'm bemoaning the lack of passion. He's not driving and getting killed. He's not shooting without hesitation. There is no flow to the game. Jeremy Lin not playing within the rhythm of the game and slowing things down is worthless.

he needs to play his game and if McHale sits his ass down so be it but this half in half out doesn't work.

Very good NBA starter

It's because Melo is holding him ba......

oh wait

I usually hit open layups SoCalLakersFan1's Avatar

Westbrook > Beverley > Jackson > Fisher > Lin in the playoffs.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

If you spell Lin backwards it tells you out of 100 how effective he has been in game 1.

Somewhere in NYC, Dolan is giving himself a pat in the back for not matching the Rockets' ridiculous contract.

Local High School Star strifed169's Avatar

Lin doesn't fit McFail's non-existent offense, he's a system PG

Banned

i noticed the same thing tbh

even tho i thought the new york version of linsanity's play was mostly sloppy, out of control and overrated, at least there was some sort of explosive factor to it.

lin is basically a young, overpaid, chinese derek fisher right now. he does absolutely nothing. its a different situation to be sure, in nyk he was a nobody on a bad team with basically nothing to lose. now he's got a big contract and is playing in the playoffs, maybe hes afraid to "unleash the dragon"

i respect daryl morey in general and i think hes done a good job keeping the team viable despite not having high lotto picks or any big stars wanting to go to houston so far, but as i said at the time, the jeremy lin signing was a total altho you look across the court and see kendrick perkins, and realize every GM is prone to making mistakes

Local High School Star

Rockets never had a chance.