View Poll Results: Who is ISH's number 1 bullied poster?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • RRR3

18 35.29%
  • Highwhey

8 15.69%
  • Lambruh

2 3.92%
  • DaHeezy

3 5.88%
  • Other

20 39.22%
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Averaging 1.4 ppg RealSkipBayless's Avatar

Default Re: Who does ISH bully the most?

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    So when Feeny came out of the woodwork and told me I didn't know shit about WW2 and should go back to high school, I guess I was supposed to just suck his d!ck and say "okay"? He started that little spat, I just returned serve. That doesn't make me a pseudo-intellectual.

As far as planetary alignments and the question of whether or not they are synchronistic with human affairs, I'm pretty sure 90% of people believe that subject makes me a retarded fool... not an intellectual. So now I'm arrogant for being into a topic which is "bizarre"? Sure thing.

Maybe... this is just speculation btw... wouldn't want to condescend you after all... but maybe you despise me and follow me around so much because I point out truths which you wish you didn't believe. You might be the kind of person who lets his emotions guide his reason. You want to believe in all of your far-left social rhetoric, but on some deeper level you see the holes in a lot of your ideas.

For example, I know you're smart enough to understand why women shouldn't be marines or combat soldiers. I'm not even going to spell it out. But you want so badly to believe in equality that you let your emotions cloud your judgment. I am the exact opposite. I place value in facing the hard truths of life, whether or not they are painful or unfair or whatever. I suspect that upsets you because it challenges the core values which make you who you are.

Or maybe you just hate me because I keep calling you a p*ssy and a f@g and all that other stuff. Could be that too. But you are those things. You truly are. I wish you weren't, because you mean well. It makes me sad that you're such a bitch. But it is what it is, and it's in my nature to face the truth.

^
    Perfect gif reaction.

Or maybe you just hate me because I keep calling you a p*ssy and a f@g and all that other stuff. Could be that too. But you are those things. You truly are. I wish you weren't, because you mean well. It makes me sad that you're such a bitch. But it is what it is, and it's in my nature to face the truth.

God. Damn.

That ****ing ether boy, I'll tell you what.

Easily Manny"Le11th"98

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    DaHeezy has lately been getting it worse than ever tbh, like the past 2-3 months or so people just been shooting their shot lmao. Doesn't help that he gives people all the material himself....flashlight defense, bragging about being a server out in the sun, etc. (don't take this as a shot bud, I'm just saying what has been going on..I'm sure you are aware as well)

But I still think this is a two man race between RRR3 and Lambruh aka simon. Although, I gotta say...Lambruh has slowed down on his Kobe hating shtick and LeBron dick sucking, which were the two biggest problems people had with him. If he keeps that up, RRR3 wins in a landslide.

Pac, you would be on this list if people could successfully bully you. The problem is, the people usually going off on you don't come up with anything witty to say so it just comes off as bitching rather than talking smack. You might be the most hated lol, but definitely not bullied, you good at that smack talk.
    Sajo I love you bro That whole post was great

OP certainly gets bullied the most.

So when Feeny came out of the woodwork and told me I didn't know shit about WW2 and should go back to high school, I guess I was supposed to just suck his d!ck and say "okay"? He started that little spat, I just returned serve. That doesn't make me a pseudo-intellectual.

As far as planetary alignments and the question of whether or not they are synchronistic with human affairs, I'm pretty sure 90% of people believe that subject makes me a retarded fool... not an intellectual. So now I'm arrogant for being into a topic which is "bizarre"? Sure thing.

Maybe... this is just speculation btw... wouldn't want to condescend you after all... but maybe you despise me and follow me around so much because I point out truths which you wish you didn't believe. You might be the kind of person who lets his emotions guide his reason. You want to believe in all of your far-left social rhetoric, but on some deeper level you see the holes in a lot of your ideas.

For example, I know you're smart enough to understand why women shouldn't be marines or combat soldiers. I'm not even going to spell it out. But you want so badly to believe in equality that you let your emotions cloud your judgment. I am the exact opposite. I place value in facing the hard truths of life, whether or not they are painful or unfair or whatever. I suspect that upsets you because it challenges the core values which make you who you are.

[QUOTE=Prometheus]So when Feeny came out of the woodwork and told me I didn't know shit about WW2 and should go back to high school, I guess I was supposed to just suck his d!ck and say "okay"? He started that little spat, I just returned serve. That doesn't make me a pseudo-intellectual. [B]That

College star

Charlie Z

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    DaHeezy has lately been getting it worse than ever tbh, like the past 2-3 months or so people just been shooting their shot lmao. Doesn't help that he gives people all the material himself....flashlight defense, bragging about being a server out in the sun, etc. (don't take this as a shot bud, I'm just saying what has been going on..I'm sure you are aware as well)
    I'm fully aware people are shooting their shots. I don't really consider it bullying. Especially when it's the same couple of sh!t for brains reposting the same exaggerated stories. I think in order to be bullied you'd feel a sense of inferiority to the bully. I don't think anyone is bothered by Airtupac. His threads about me get less than average views.

But you're right that OP should be on that list. His sh!t gets pushed constantly in the NBA forum. I also find it amusing I'll post once and he drops everything to focus on me. And he considers that bullying?

But yeah, I'm done with the story telling. This is why ISH isn't an interesting place anymore. You can't share anything without posters salivating at the change to engage something negative about it. I'm just gonna do what the masses do and look for posts to sh!t on. That's the ISH way

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    I'm fully aware people are shooting their shots. I don't really consider it bullying. Especially when it's the same couple of sh!t for brains reposting the same exaggerated stories. I think in order to be bullied you'd feel a sense of inferiority to the bully. I don't think anyone is bothered by Airtupac. His threads about me get less than average views.

But you're right that OP should be on that list. His sh!t gets pushed constantly in the NBA forum. I also find it amusing I'll post once and he drops everything to focus on me. And he considers that bullying?

But yeah, I'm done with the story telling. This is why ISH isn't an interesting place anymore. You can't share anything without posters salivating at the change to engage something negative about it. I'm just gonna do what the masses do and look for posts to sh!t on. That's the ISH way

So you got bullied into stopping what you want to do? You're so dense you don't even realize you've been bullied mercilessly that now you're going to try and change your posting to lessen the chirps from people. #bullied

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    So you got bullied into stopping what you want to do? You're so dense you don't even realize you've been bullied mercilessly that now you're going to try and change your posting to lessen the chirps from people. #bullied
    Lol. You pat yourself on the back too much there.

There's difference from having my feelings hurt to supplying ammo to retards like you. If I felt like I was being bullied I would just leave. Instead I'm just gonna go with the flow. Continue picking on people like you. From our interactions you seem more worried about me than I am about you. ISH will be more fun that way

I have a feeling this will piss you off a lot more since you obsessively follow everything I do

Lol @ you if you think I care about what anyone has to say on ISH. You're the one who feels like he got bullied enough to the point where youre going to stop doing what you love to do (telling retarded stories about your mediocre life and career) The thing is... bullied kids never want to admit the truth. DaBullied

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Lol @ you if you think I care about what anyone has to say on ISH. You're the one who feels like he got bullied enough to the point where youre going to stop doing what you love to do (telling retarded stories about your mediocre life and career) The thing is... bullied kids never want to admit the truth. DaBullied
    Lol, is that your new catch phrase for me?

Lol at the fact that i stop doing what I love to do. More like this place is full of peons it stopped being fun. Why interact so that people can make fun of me at my expense? Jeebuz you're delusional. You're just mad becasue I won't load your gun

You wanna know what really fun for me? Making fun of you. I'm not stopping that. In fact, I'll just be like you and make you my sole focus. Because that's the real way to make ISH great again.

That's for the inspiration Gadzuki

I'll start now

Come to think of it, I'm going to San Jose in October. Care to meet up?

lambruh