View Poll Results: Is LeBron a top 10 player all-time?

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

84 69.42%
  • No

37 30.58%
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Default Re: Is LeBron a top 10 player all-time?

Bumped another perfect example of why ish isn't to be taken seriously. If I'm discussing hoops with someone and they tell me bron James isn't top 10 I'm changing the subject because they aren't worth having a discussion with.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon
    Bumped another perfect example of why ish isn't to be taken seriously. If I'm discussing hoops with someone and they tell me bron James isn't top 10 I'm changing the subject because they aren't worth having a discussion with.
    The reason you are still entertaining it is because deep down, you know your favorite player isn't top 10.

No player in the top 10 team hopped multiple times in their prime in possibly the worst conference of all time and completely destroyed the possibility of competition by stacking his teams with established superstars.

Not one single top 10 player.

And an exception won't be made.

ESPECIALLY after the NBA fixed 2016 for him and allowed him to take steroids openly and play illegally.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    The reason you are still entertaining it is because deep down, you know your favorite player isn't top 10.

No player in the top 10 team hopped multiple times in their prime in possibly the worst conference of all time and completely destroyed the possibility of competition by stacking his teams with established superstars.

ESPECIALLY after the NBA fixed 2016 for him and allowed him to take steroids openly and play illegally.
    Facts.

You could write a book about bran's cowardliness, anti-competitiveness, short-cutting, toxicity, narcissistic personality and overratedness. It really makes short-to-point posts like yours fall short - and it already says a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    Facts.

You could write a book about bran's cowardliness, anti-competitiveness, short-cutting, toxicity, narcissistic personality and overratedness. It really makes short-to-point posts like yours fall short - and it already says a lot.
    Another one.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

If you don't think LeBron James is a top 10 player of all time then your opinion is worthless and not my time. It's as simple as that. I don't even like him, but that he is top 10 is just a simple fact. If you hate him so much that you can't accept that then pretty much are a joke that isn't worth my time in any basketball discussion since you obviously know nothing about the game. That or your bias has made you so deranged you can't even see straight.

Local High School Star SpaceJammeR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    If you don't think LeBron James is a top 10 player of all time then your opinion is worthless and not my time. It's as simple as that. I don't even like him, but that he is top 10 is just a simple fact. If you hate him so much that you can't accept that then pretty much are a joke that isn't worth my time in any basketball discussion since you obviously know nothing about the game. That or your bias has made you so deranged you can't even see straight.
    this.

but you can't take a forum like this serious. most guys that don't have lebron in top 10 are trolls or delusional.

poor Brick stains

they brought out all the alts and still got molly wopped

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

This is pretty much why I only come to this board when I'm drunk. Unless inebrebiate myself to the level of the piss ants on this board it's just a roll eying bore. Shrug I'm not just drinking a lot less so that's why I don't come on here much. Tonight I'm enjoying a bottle, but I won't for another week or so which means I won't come here again for a week as...why would I? I actually want to discuss basketball with people who know something about it and this board offers none of that.

This is pretty much why I only come to this board when I'm drunk. Unless inebrebiate myself to the level of the piss ants on this board it's just a roll eying bore. Shrug I'm not just drinking a lot less so that's why I don't come on here much. Tonight I'm enjoying a bottle, but I won't for another week or so which means I won't come here again for a week as...why would I? I actually want to discuss basketball with people who know something about it and this board offers none of that.
    how many bottles is 23000 posts? kekeke.

Sorry I'm in a weird mood tonite. Past my bedtime. AT THE KEYBOARD BROS. Time for real soviet trolling.

You underestimate us, smoke. You should know who is serious and who isn't, and if people who aren't serious trigger you, you're the one who took the L. Coming into a Bron thread to discuss bball is your first mistake.

Love ya,

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh
    poor Brick stains

they brought out all the alts and still got molly wopped

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=471024

The reason you are still entertaining it is because deep down, you know your favorite player isn't top 10....
    This is quick and easy. Lebron James:
    only 3 players...ever with more Mvps
    only 1 player...ever with more finals mvps
    only 3 , maybe 4 players...ever to win more rings as the man
    plus too many statistical accomplishments to list

unquestionably top 10, easily top 5

and bonus points

He has 4 times the mvps your favorite player does.
    He's won more titles as the man than your favorite player has.

No player in the top 10 team hopped multiple times in their prime...
    Shaq and Wilt did buddy. They are both decidedly top 10.

in possibly the worst conference of all time .....
    That honor belongs to the west the showtime lakers faced. Those guys made it to the finals a couple of times without seeing a 50 win team at all.

and completely
    destroyed the possibility of competition by stacking his teams with established superstars.

Completely destroyed the possibilty of competition yet has lost with healthy teams. Dramatic much?

This is quick and easy. Lebron James:
    only 3 players...ever with more Mvps
    only 1 player...ever with more finals mvps
    only 3 , maybe 4 players...ever to win more rings as the man
    plus too many statistical accomplishments to list

unquestionably top 10, easily top 5

and bonus points

He has 4 times the mvps your favorite player does.
    He's won more titles as the man than your favorite player has.

Shaq and Wilt did buddy. They are both decidedly top 10.

That honor belongs to the west the showtime lakers faced. Those guys made it to the finals a couple of times without seeing a 50 win team at all.

Completely destroyed the possibilty of competition yet has lost with healthy teams. Dramatic much?

Another one.

You're seething because everything I said is true.

Another one.

You're seething because everything I said is true.

Seething? over you bro? You never even make quality posts or discussions. You're bored of this place but have no where better to be. It's obvious

No question.

Seething? over you bro? You never even make quality posts or discussions. You're bored of this place but have no where better to be. It's obvious
    Damn