Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

Default Re: Stephen Curry wont require ANY surgery in the off season. No excuses

Warriorfag was saying he was concussed throughout the whole playoffs last year, and now moaning about his sprain this year.

What a beta bitch

Jordan Stopper

Default Re: Stephen Curry wont require ANY surgery in the off season. No excuses

Quote Originally Posted by Quickening
    Warriorfag was saying he was concussed throughout the whole playoffs last year, and now moaning about his sprain this year.

What a beta bitch

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mrofir
    I can see the community here still doesn't appreciate basketball.

If at this point you are talking about Lebron asterisks or questioning his legacy, you don't understand basketball.

If at this point you are making fun of Curry, especially if you are a Cleveland fan, you don't understand basketball.

These teams are going again next year for round 3. Enjoy the epic rivalries while they last. GSW-Cle is not over and any true basketball fun will just soak it all in. Fun stuff.
    "Making fun" of Curry is not the same as pointing out that he was totally outplayed by his PG counterpart in the series. I think for the most part the Cavs and their fans were relatively humble consisering the hubris Golden State players, the owner and a lot of the fans displayed over the course of the season and even during The Finals.

I recall baby bottle emojis and questions about players' manhood and comparisons to the Showtime Lakers before even winning the title... and I also recall Lacob acting like he was personally responsible for changing basketball forever.

...just massive amounts of smugness.

When you do that and the target of a lot of your conceit comes back to tear your heart out, prepare to get a little back.