Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: InsideHoops is going thru a rebirth

Quote Originally Posted by IllegalD
    It sort of reminds me of when Kobe secured his legacy by winning his 5th ring.

It completely ruined so many posters on here psychologically to the point where all they can think about is Kobe, even after he's retired.

It doesn't really compared. This has killed the Kobe/Curry stans. What Kobe did winning his 5th does not compared to what Lebron did coming from 3 games down to the 73 an 9 Golden State Warriors. The numbers he put were insane, while being a heavy underdog.

Meanwhile Kobe winning his 5th left a lot to be desired. He won against a 4th or 5th seeded Eastern Conference team that won 50 games. He shot 6-24, which was horrible, and was bailed out by his teammates and the refs. It was just not something for the ages. He under performed and was taken to 7 games by a 4th seeded Eastern conference 50 win team. Just seemed more like luck.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    It doesn't really compared. This has killed the Kobe/Curry stans. What Kobe did winning his 5th does not compared to what Lebron did coming from 3 games down to the 73 an 9 Golden State Warriors. The numbers he put were insane, while being a heavy underdog.

Meanwhile Kobe winning his 5th left a lot to be desired. He won against a 4th or 5th seeded Eastern Conference team that won 50 games. He shot 6-24, which was horrible, and was bailed out by his teammates and the refs. It was just not something for the ages. He under performed and was taken to 7 games by a 4th seeded Eastern conference 50 win team. Just seemed more like luck.

Main reason why LeBron is a couple of tiers ahead of Kobe. Kobes great, but he aint better than LeBron. The 2016 finals was the final nail in the coffin for this argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi m8
    If I followed hype, I would have been all over the Warriors the past year, the most overhyped team in history lol

I just can't deny those last 3 games by the Cavs, they did a great job
    Did you already tattoo Lebrons face?

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy

BTW if you don't mind me asking, how do you guys edit gifs. Which website or app do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny

BTW if you don't mind me asking, how do you guys edit gifs. Which website or app do you use?
    Pretty simple, takes a lil craft-

1. I use a snipping tool to cut out Avy's and save them as a pic file

2. I find a GIF online or make my own GIF with a Video > GIF converter

3. Animate the GIF with a program http://download.cnet.com/Easy-GIF-An...-10202399.html

4. Insert the Avy's, Resize avy, place in proper location on top of GIF frame

5. Repeat step 5 through all the frames necessary

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy
    Pretty simple, takes a lil craft-

1. I use a snipping tool to cut out Avy's and save them as a pic file

2. I find a GIF online or make my own GIF with a Video > GIF converter

3. Animate the GIF with a program http://download.cnet.com/Easy-GIF-An...-10202399.html

4. Insert the Avy's, Resize avy, place in proper location on top of GIF frame

5. Repeat step 5 through all the frames necessary
    Thanks Bron fam king