Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Default Going To Be Scary When Cleveland Has A Bench this Offseason

They won the title with only really RJ and Frye (pre-Finals) giving them anything off the bench. Wait until they replace some of their bench with ring chasing vets. I honestly would be absolutely shocked to see CLE not repeat. As we know, GS can't win the title without Cleveland missing their #2 and #3 best players. And the Spurs will win 60+ games and lose in the 2nd round. Rested LeBron over the summer. Irving reaching clutch-God form during the Finals. And anything they get from Love is f.ucking gravy. I don't think they will push for 70 wins, but will coast to 55+ and proceed to slap around the East again. And than beat whichever soft ass, no defense playing team that come from the West
    Last edited by SilkkTheShocker; 06-24-2016 at 09:59 AM.

Default Re: Going To Be Scary When Cleveland Has A Bench this Offseason

Here...

We...

Go.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    proceed to slap around the East again. And than beat whichever soft ass, no defense playing team that come from the West

Don't forget the Western Conference and their choking retards (OKC)

Decent college freshman

Cavs dont need much of bench. they can go through east like is... and rely on the scheduling of the finals being 3 days each.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH

Agreed. People talk about how great the West and great it is. But it's a bunch of f.aggy finesse teams. Spurs will get hyped before the season and will lose in the first or second round. OKC is a guarantee to choke because their basketball IQ is always going to hold them back. And the Warriors would have no titles at all with their current core if Irving/Love played last season. Hell, just even Irving they would had won still. Aside from Cavs winning it this year, second best part was the fact the title came back to the East.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco totti
    Cavs dont need much of bench. they can go through east like is... and rely on the scheduling of the finals being 3 days each.
    A lot of it will be on Shumpert getting back to last year's form. He was terrible this year, but had some good defensive games in the Finals. They should add another shooter though to replace some of the dead weight on the bench. Getting Barbosa would be a perfect pickup. Cavs don't need to go crazy. Not like GS f.aggots wanting a top 5 player for a 73 win team

The prophet has spoken.

Jordan McCrae needs to get more playing time. In the short time he's played he's looked a lot better than shumpert on the offensive side of the ball. I've never really been a big Delly fan. I understand he was hurt and that's why he didn't play much down the stretch, but the cavs just won the ship with him playing limited minutes. I'd look to see if I can get a better backup point guard. I you can't, I'd keep him with the knowledge that he'll be healthier next year . Delly is a good shooter at times and can run the offense well but he has limited ISO skills when things break down. I tll He hasn't shot the ball well in months. Mozgov can be replaced also.

I like this bench:

C/PF-Frye
    SG/SF-McCrae
    Whatever position -Shumperts replacement
    C-Mozgovs replacement
    PG-dellys replacement or Delly
    SF- Richard Jefferson

Oh, and, golden state can't beat a healthy cavs
    Last edited by moongaze; 06-24-2016 at 01:21 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Richard Jefferson had the best defensive rating on the team in the Finals after bron.. he was pretty damn good. I dont see much what much more depth is going to do .. except maybe shump finding his shot again, that might help. otherwise staying pat, gaining experience.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH

Don't forget LAC who also choked a 3-1 lead last year against HOU

though I would love to see this Cavs team destroy a healthy Clippers team in the Finals

The Western "superior" Conference ... where 67 win teams get booted in first round (Dirk 2007) And The second round (16 Spurs)

Also let us not forget the West where they choke away 3 games to 1 leads

OKC and GSW Best Team Ever Omgz 73-9 !!!

I usually hit open layups

I'm pretty sure Cavs had a bench every season.

I don't know how anyone can assume the cavs would have won last year if they were full strength, when they needed Bogut going down and Draymond suspended for 1 game to barely beat the Warriors this year.

Cavs need more players, it's not as if they aren't the most expensive team already

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    They won the title with only really RJ and Frye (pre-Finals) giving them anything off the bench. Wait until they replace some of their bench with ring chasing vets. I honestly would be absolutely shocked to see CLE not repeat. As we know, GS can't win the title without Cleveland missing their #2 and #3 best players. And the Spurs will win 60+ games and lose in the 2nd round. Rested LeBron over the summer. Irving reaching clutch-God form during the Finals. And anything they get from Love is f.ucking gravy. I don't think they will push for 70 wins, but will coast to 55+ and proceed to slap around the East again. And than beat whichever soft ass, no defense playing team that come from the West
    if they had no bench this season, why did they have the highest payroll in the league?

doesn't matter, they're going to lose next year. they should have lost this year but they got HELLA lucky and everyone knows it.

Quote Originally Posted by nineiron
    if they had no bench this season, why did they have the highest payroll in the league?

doesn't matter, they're going to lose next year. they should have lost this year but they got HELLA lucky and everyone knows it.
    Because they have 3 max players
    Last edited by scuzzy; 06-24-2016 at 02:23 PM.