Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Report: LeBron James may consider free agency in 2014; could he return to Cleveland?

I think that site has as much cred as the onion when it comes to news...

Decent playground baller marion706's Avatar

Default Re: Report: LeBron James may consider free agency in 2014; could he return to Cleveland?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Askmeificare
    stop reading there
    nailed it ...

Lebron + Bosh = 6 + year run(.)

Banned

Bad article source, even if there is a slight bit of truth to what they think lebron thinks, too early to be speculating anyway.

NBA rookie of the year

LeBron will spend the rest of his prime years in Miami. Period. He will be there for 7-8 years...

Of course he'll consider it. Why wouldn't he consider it? What player doesn't consider all of his options when they're the kind of player that literally has dozens of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    Of course he'll consider it. Why wouldn't he consider it? What player doesn't consider all of his options when they're the kind of player that literally has dozens of them?
    What options? Where's he gonna go now? Oklahoma? We sure as hell wouldn't want him in Chicago.

You not wanting him doesn't mean any team wouldn't bend over backwards to bring the best player in the game to their home floor 42 times a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    You not wanting him doesn't mean any team wouldn't bend over backwards to bring the best player in the game to their home floor 42 times a year.
    I guess you foresee him getting injured in his future team's first playoff game. Here's hoping it's Phoenix, so their medical staff can bring him back healthy right before the finals, and then he can stink it up once again.

Joking aside, I think people will be over him by then (meaning they are not gonna empty their rosters to create space like they did in 2010), especially if he hasn't won a ring. And if he has, why would he leave? For more attention?

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

This James back to Cleveland sh!t needs to stop. Maybe he is unhappy in Miami, who knows. If there is one absolute certainty that is locked in a vault and covered in concrete, never to be opened again even for discussion amongst those of us in the city and not some dipsh!t national sports talking head that knows nothing about the place...

James will never step foot back in Cleveland in a Cavaliers' jersey... Whether it be as a player or as a retired player receiving some kind of bullsh!t ceremony or ever for anything.

I would rather the Cavs suffer 20 years of being the worst team in the league every season than to ever see that guy playing back here for this team. I am deadly serious about that, too. And, I know the vast, vast majority of the city/state feels the same way.

I'm sure he will play for some other team at some point in his career and that is fine. His days in Cleveland are over forever, though. Trust in that.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

I wouldn't trade Luke Harangody for LeBron James and I am being totally and completely honest. I wouldn't trade Ryan Hollins for him.

Banned

I would probably root for Lebron again once he leaves Miami. I would definitely root for him if he returns to Cleveland but I really doubt that is ever going to happen. There isn't a doubt in my mind that Lebron will NOT retire as a Miami Heat though and you can bank on that. I'll probably start rooting for him again once he does leave but until then he can go eat a dick.

I believe he wont, the Cavs FO and fans wont accept him anyway.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    This James back to Cleveland sh!t needs to stop. Maybe he is unhappy in Miami, who knows. If there is one absolute certainty that is locked in a vault and covered in concrete, never to be opened again even for discussion amongst those of us in the city and not some dipsh!t national sports talking head that knows nothing about the place...

James will never step foot back in Cleveland in a Cavaliers' jersey... Whether it be as a player or as a retired player receiving some kind of bullsh!t ceremony or ever for anything.

I would rather the Cavs suffer 20 years of being the worst team in the league every season than to ever see that guy playing back here for this team. I am deadly serious about that, too. And, I know the vast, vast majority of the city/state feels the same way.

I'm sure he will play for some other team at some point in his career and that is fine. His days in Cleveland are over forever, though. Trust in that.
    If his jersey isn't getting retired in Cleveland, it's never getting retired anywhere.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore TheFrozenOne's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack

I love the loyalty.This is what makes sports great, If only Lebron could understand.